Auto Group of San Antonio

Sales Representative

July 21, 2018

"Very kind dealer. "

- gospel

They are considered very well my situation, and I bought a Prius from here, it was the reasonable price and good deal with them. I recommend this store.

Robert Sanchez

July 18, 2018

"Amazing group of People"

- Gina

I was in search of a vehicle and found a car I really liked. I contacted them through the app I found the vehicle on and Dana promptly called me. We spoke for a bit and then I went over to Auto Group of San Antonio and met Dana and test drove the car I was interested in. I was so pleased with how super nice and friendly Dana and other sales personnel were. We spoke for some time and decided to make the investment. all through the process Dana and Kevin and everyone was so amazing. Once we were approved and the car was ready we may have spent a total of half and hour in the office signing papers. This is not your typical dealership where you spend all day trying to buy a vehicle. I will defiantly be returning to buy vehicles from Auto Group of San Antonio. Dana was in contact with us each day just checking in and making sure we were doing good. He even called me the next morning to see how I was doing and how I was liking my new (to me) car. I will recommend everyone I know who is looking for a great vehicle and awesome buying experience to Auto Group of San Antonio. They are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Dana for all your help and for being so kind and helpful in the purchase of our new vehicle!!!!!

Dana Napier

July 06, 2018

"Made the car buying process easy"

- fordchevyramfam

Our family has traded with AutoGroup for many years and bought several cars from them. They are easy to work with and very accommodating. Would recommend working with James, he very easy going and straight forward.

James Gonzales