Auto Group of San Antonio

Hilton Rabb

October 16, 2017

"Awesome experience. "

- Buck

This is the second vehicle I have purchased. Very honest and accommodating business. Able to handle over the phone and even met me on Sunday to pick the car up. Awesome camero. Super cleaning detail of car and 3/4 tank of gas!

October 14, 2017

"Great deal!"

- Abel89

Worked with Mike on getting a Mazda 3. I appreciated his straight forward manner and proffessionalism. I would recomend Mike and this dealership to anyone hunting for a vehicle. Thanks Mike!

October 14, 2017

"2011 Ram 2500 Mega Cab"

- Aflies03

I wanted to wait until I have had the truck for awhile to make sure it ran flawlessly. I am VERY pleased with my truck! It had higher miles than what I was wanting, but the truck was in amazing condition for being a little bit older. Rene did great answering my questions, and I did not feel pressured. The only issue I have was that the price online had dropped, so I called to make an appt to see it and they said it was an error. So that was a little disappointing but they did meet me in the middle with the out the door cost. My husband test drove the truck and informed them he thought the carrier baring was going out and it's around $600 to fix, this was on a Saturday so Auto Groups shop was closed and we lived 2-3 hrs away. So they dropped the price of the truck a little more which was great. All in all, I had a very pleasant experience, the price error was irritating, but the workers and quality of the truck was great! 4 stars because of the pricing error.

Kevin Landry