Auto Park Ford La Porte

La Porte, IN

816 Reviews
Auto Park Ford La Porte is located in the beautiful city of La Porte, Indiana. La Porte is a destination where you can relax, entertain, and most importantly, La Porte is a great place to do business. We are a customer focused dealership that strives for 100% satisfaction. We encourage and welcome the feedback of all of our customers, both from sales and service. We realize that the most important thing we can do in our effort to be the best Ford dealership in Indiana, is to provide the absolute best products and services around. Your reviews are the most important part of that effort. They encourage us and keep us motivated, and they help others decide which dealership they should trust for their next vehicle purchase or service experience.
Contact Dealership

1522 E Lincolnway

La Porte, IN

Directions

By Type

Showing 816 reviews

July 22, 2024

Nice folks. Everything was taken care of. Will consider dealer service for next need. Maybe a purchase too More

by rich.carr
Gary Goodwin
Jul 22, 2024 -

Auto Park Ford La Porte responded

We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We sincerely value your business, Rich, and look forward to your next visit.

July 14, 2024

We had such a pleasant experience with all of the staff at Auto Park Ford of La Porte! After an accident and a totaled car, car shopping was not something I was looking forward to, but Tim made it a really More

by Sawyerwightman
Jul 15, 2024 -

Auto Park Ford La Porte responded

Thanks for sharing about your experience with Auto Park Ford La Porte. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

July 11, 2024

Tim Mishler was very good to work with and very knowledgeable about the vehicle we were purchasing. I have already recommended Tim and the dealership to two people. I love my new(to me) car!!! More

by Baroda99
Jul 12, 2024 -

Auto Park Ford La Porte responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are delighted to learn about your positive experience! If there is anything else Tim can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to let us know. We are always happy to help!

July 09, 2024

I was very happy with the experience on buying my new to me Ford Ranger. I would definitely recommend any one I know to go see them. Everyone was extremely friendly and worked well with me. Even after the s More

by krazytrain2
Jul 10, 2024 -

Auto Park Ford La Porte responded

It's fantastic to hear that we provided you with great customer service while assisting you! We truly appreciate the opportunity to do business with you. Thanks for choosing Auto Park Ford La Porte!

July 08, 2024

Used the Valet pick-up and delivery service for oil change. Awesome experience. Everyone was very friendly and courteous. More

by Ret
Emily Johnson, Matt S
Jul 08, 2024 -

Ret responded

Great job Auto Park LaPorte.

Jul 09, 2024 -

Auto Park Ford La Porte responded

It has been a pleasure serving you. Quality customer service is always our number one priority, and we're happy to hear that Emily, Matt, and met your service expectations. Thank you for choosing Auto Park Ford La Porte, we look forward to having you as a valued customer for many years to come!

June 30, 2024

Super kind and respectful, they did an amazing job at detailing the car it looks beautiful! More

by Jayden Brown
Jul 01, 2024 -

Auto Park Ford La Porte responded

Jayden, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are thrilled that we had the opportunity to provide you with great service. We thank you for choosing Auto Park Ford La Porte!

June 29, 2024

Excellent service and knowledgeable! Knew the vehicle inside and out! The smell was bad inside from a smoker but they cleaned it to get rid of the smell and told us it it comes back agai More

by Jmbolka
Jul 01, 2024 -

Auto Park Ford La Porte responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We work hard to make sure our guests have an exceptional experience. We will share your comments with Jason and our team, and we look forward to working with you again.

June 28, 2024

Our experience was fast and easy with the crew at Auto Park Ford LaPorte! We highly recommend going in and talking to Tim! More

by Hsanderson5
Jun 28, 2024 -

June 28, 2024

Still waiting for the second key fob for my 2021 Bronco . I was told that it was at the Sturgis location by Jason and it would take about a week or so for you to receive it.Please have someone notify me when More

by Kevin G
3.0
Jun 28, 2024 -

Auto Park Ford La Porte responded

We're sorry to hear about your experience and would love to get to the bottom of it with you and see if we can come up with something to turn it around for you as quickly as possible. If you would be willing to continue the conversation, we would appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns. Please let us know the best way to reach you.

June 26, 2024

Tim made the car buying experience so easy! He was honest, fair, and helped me get exactly what I wanted. Everyone at Auto Park Ford was great! More

by Ashley.moeller7
Jun 26, 2024 -

Auto Park Ford La Porte responded

Thank you, Ashley, for sharing your thoughts about your experience with Auto Park Ford La Porte. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!