Auto Park Honda

Vinnie Ferrone

February 14, 2018

"Awesome Service!"

- eric4405

I just wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed my service experience at Autopark Honda today. My service advisor, Ben Ruggles, was awesome and really looked out for me. I truly appreciated it! Keep up the great work!

Ben Ruggles

February 13, 2018

"Bought a Honda Pilot. "

- Tina

Hugh Bodenstine went over and above to answer our questions and meet our needs. He worked with our schedule and met our requests as if it were no big deal for him. I looked at cars for quite awhile and interacted with many sales people. He was the most knowledgeable salesperson we encountered and his passion for Honda was obvious. I was happy we could buy a Honda Pilot from him.

HUGH BODENSTINE

February 09, 2018

"Great car buying experience!"

- jln21

Purchased a used vehicle from Auto Park Honda in February of 2017. I dealt with two sales associates who assisted me in finding the vehicle I wanted. Shawn and Mario were professional at all times and ensured I was well taken care of during all phases of the purchase process. After a bit of negotiating, we reached a fair agreement and I was able to leave that day in a new-to-me vehicle that will meet mine and my family's needs. John (Finance) and Glenn (Management) were also a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again to the whole Auto Park Honda team.

Mario Uzzell