Auto Park Honda

Vinnie Ferrone

Barbara Yarber, Sales Consultant, Auto Park Honda

Barbara Yarber

June 22, 2018

"Great experience w Calvin at Honda Autopark"

- RandomBuyer

I bought a used Honda Odyssey from Honda Autopark. Calvin was my sales rep and was very helpful. He was a great listener and help me find the right car for my needs. When was time to purchase it was a very easy process and we were finished in about 2 hours. I left feeling like I got a great deal. Before I left Calvin spent time with me to go through all the features of the car to make sure I understood every dial and knob inside of the vehicle. He even followed up with me a few days later to make sure everything is still going well. Highly recommend getting a car from this Autopark. Make sure to ask for Calvin he's awesome!

Calvin Ng

June 19, 2018

"Excellent person to buy a car from"

- Glenmore8

This is the second car we have purchased at Autopark Honda from Malik Moss. He is professional, courteous, a great listener, and really zeroes in on what you are looking for. You can reach him any time and he is very helpful and responsive to any questions. We love our Odyssey and highly recommend Malik. He is personable and a really good guy. He will do his utmost to have you leave happy with your choice of car.

Malik Moss
Other Employees : Ferrante in Finance

June 18, 2018

"Friendly sales staff and confident financing"

- Hockeygurl200

My sales woman was very friendly and helpful, not pushy at all. Even when talking to the financing representative, he was confident and did everything he could to get my approved at the lowest amount. Overall great experience.

Glenn Gill