Auto Plaza Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Farmington

168 Reviews of Auto Plaza Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Farmington

January 24, 2019

"Carol Emily "

- Carbuying

They help me make the right decision in buying the automobile that suited my needs. I got a great deal. Very friendly they make you feel special. I will definitely use them again in purchasing a new car.

John Robinson

Auto Plaza Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Farmington responded

Thank you for your five star feedback! We appreciate your review and your business! Welcome to the Auto Plaza Family - we look forward to seeing you in our service drive!

January 24, 2019

"Amazing"

- Declue1234

I came in a couple weeks ago looking to get me a vehicle. Chris was a great help. I am new to buying vehicles and Chris explained everything to me and helped me to understand this process.

"First new car purchase"

- Dylon347

This was my first new vehicle purchase. The staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. I really liked this car, and they made me a great deal on it. Overall it was a great experience.

Chad Browers

"Great service! "

- Schism

I came in looking for a car, mike knee exactly what I wanted before I did considering I bought the first car he showed me, excellent man to work with!

Other Employees : Mike Obenauer

"Great experience!"

- kgreen0920

I had a great experience here and I highly recommend Auto Plaza Farmington to anyone! I walked in with a vague idea of what I wanted and Gary showed me several options in my price range. He was extremely knowledgable and very down to earth which I appreciated! The whole process was very low-pressure and easy!

Gary Nestor

"Great!!!!"

- Jamie

This is a second to none dealership, manager and staff of salesmen !!! Chris Engelage is a very knowledgeable, friendly and professional salesman. John Robinson is a very knowledgeable, friendly, professional sales manager and makes sure the customer is happy.

John Robinson

"Easy and stress free "

- Nicki636

Great customer service! Chris is awesome at listening to what I want and trying to find the perfect vehicle to fit all my needs. He will help to make the purchase fun and enjoyable and not feel overwhelmed by a pushy salesman. I recommend Chris Engelage to anyone that is looking for a vehicle. I have purchased several from him and never have a complaint!

January 23, 2019

"Very patient, accommodating "

- Old hotrodder

Chris was sp patient as I usually know what I think I want. Found me a great car with payments I could afford. Very clean store and facilities. Everyone we met was so nice and helpful.

Other Employees : The detail guy was awesome, too!, Evie Bishop

January 22, 2019

"Best Around "

- bricounts95

Chris was very helpful and understanding because we had two young kids with us. He took his time and was not pushy. I could not recommend him enough!

January 22, 2019

"Great service"

- Journey

Had a recall notice. Service department called set up appointment and got service done in timely manner while I waited in the dealership waiting room.

Mary Davis

Auto Plaza Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Farmington responded

This is great to hear! Thanks for your five star feedback! We appreciate your business!