Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett

Greg Wheeler

October 16, 2017

"Very unprofessional "

- AngelaR1987

While I was there looking at vehicle I witnessed (and later was told this was the owner) a man yelling swears at one of his employees, then while I was walking to use the restroom I could hear him again going on and on about some customer and how they were a "piece of ****" and that he wasn't going to give her anything. On four or five different occasions i saw him walking around muttering swears and giving the gentleman at the desk a hard time over something. I was working with Ben at the time, but I could not stay. He was great but if ownership is that way to his employees and customers, I could not imagine paying thousands for a vehicle there. I would try a more professional place.

Ben Rosado
Other Employees : John Kelley Owner

October 09, 2017

"Very Honest"

- Blaze929RR

Was a very pleasant experience. Very honest ,safe , and was willing to help me find the best vehicle for me. very fair on pricing and helped to answer all the questions I had on everything. will definitely recommend to others.

Danny Lalanne

October 09, 2017

"Great service on my 2011 Genesis"

- Steve

Brian Heckbert , service manager and Richard the mechanic worked and researched to repair the car I really want to keep. they did a great job!

Brian Heckbert and Richard

• Best Service available !!