Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett

Katelin Kelly

Danny Lalanne, Sales, Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett

Danny Lalanne

July 15, 2018

"Went for a test drive, left with a car "

- Discoking7

We came here at the end of a weekend of looking at cars. I almost passed because of larger inventories at other places, but Danny’s persistence and insistence on solid reputation brought me in for a look. The car I came in to drive was not for me, but Danny did a great job IDing good fits. When I did find a car I liked, everyone was ready to dicker until the deal was right.

Danny Lalanne

July 10, 2018

"Above and beyond! "

- ReeLaRocca

If I could give more than 5 stars I would! My husband and I had been looking for a very specific SUV for myself for a while. not only did Ben find the SUV that I had been wanting he found one in mint condition and at a great price! Everyone there treated us like family! I would definitely recommend anyone looking to purchase a new car to go to Autowholesaler and ask for Ben!! Amand and Greg

July 08, 2018

"Professional, quick, easy and hassle free"

- JP08756

Just had a great experience at Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett. Ben, the sales person, and Katelin, the general manager, were both extremely helpful, courteous and a pleasure to conduct business with. They made my transaction memorable, pleasurable and timely, I was able to walk in, trade my vehicle for another vehicle while spending less than an hour at the dealership. They demonstrated great value and appreciation for my time while I was there. I would highly recommend them!

Katelin Kelly
Matthew Forgue

• Best Service available !!