Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett

Ben Rosado

Katelin Kelly, General Manager , Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett

Katelin Kelly

November 15, 2018

"Service was top notch. Danny the Salesman was excellent. "

- Matthew

I dealt directly with katelin the manager and Danny the salesman. They were both exceptional. Extremely proffesional and personable. Danny personally insured that all of my questions were answered and that i understood the entire purchasing process. There was never a time he did not answer my phone calls and he was always in such an awesome mood and willing to help. Danny is a top notch salesman and a gentleman.

Danny Lalanne
Katelin Kelly

November 14, 2018

"Friendly, quick, easy, affordable, great experience"

- suzy_q

Compared to other auto dealers, this was the smoothest and easiest car buying experience that I've had. I had been researching what car I wanted to purchase and narrowing my search for several weeks when I found a car that I was interested in on their website. I sent an email in the evening checking if the car was available and received a text message in the morning telling me that it was still available. I made the 2 hour trip to the dealership and Ben was waiting for me as I pulled in. Ben had the car pulled in the shop, out of the rain and dried off for me to look at and show off how nice the condition of the car was. Then a quick test drive (the car was perfect), I had done a lot of research and had pretty much decided to get it if it looked as good as it did in the pictures and it was even better than I expected so I made the decision to buy the car. Up to now, this was a pretty normal pleasant experience. My previous experiences have been that at this point I have to spend several hours first to have the paperwork prepared, then to meet with the manager to have to sit politely and say no thank you to every high margin option (window etching, extended warranties, rust proofing, clear coating, tire insurance...). This time it was different!!! Ben is a pro at quickly and smoothly filling out the paper work to pass on to the office, we sat and chatted for less than 10 minutes, the paperwork was complete and after he reviewed everything with me, I was done. From the time I pulled in the lot until I pulled out to go home it was an hour total!!! I didn't happen to believe that it could happen that quickly, so I didn't have a way to get the car home that day and had to return the following day with my wife to bring it home. The same kind and friendly service the next day, Ben had the car started and warmed up for me when we pulled in to pick it up. He couldn't have been any nicer to work with. In summary: The car is great The price was fair Ben was a great salesperson everything went very smooth

Ben Rosado
Karen Boisvert

October 28, 2018

"Great very helpful staff"

- Carlos

Went in to find out about a vehicle I saw earlier when I passed by, went back with my girlfriend Greg came out greeted us, him and the finance manager worked out great deal for us got it the next day with no problems just as promise, definitely recommend to anyone.

Greg Wheeler
Matthew Forgue

• Best Service available !!