AutoMax Pre-Owned - Framingham

Ozzie Simoes

November 15, 2018

"Paul dicarlo "

- Ekilcoyne12

Paul dicarlo was great. He was there start to finish and made me feel very comfortable buying a car . This was my first time and he made it very easy. He also stuck by me through my difficult financing options. Paul is a great asset to your company. I dont even remember the name of who helped me after.

Paul Rico DiCarlo

November 09, 2018

"Love my car!"

- Bethany I.

Mike Hanley delivered! 😊 He knew exactly what I was looking for and he didn’t forget the smallest detail.... the trunk cover! Thanks Mike! Loving my car! I will surely recommend you! Bethany I.

November 02, 2018

"Mike is a great salesman "

- Carlos16

Mike is a great salesman very efficient. He help us get the right truck. Very clean dealership very friendly and caring! Absolutely an amazing experience!

AutoMax Pre-Owned - Framingham, Framingham, MA, 01701