It’s a nice enough dealership until you have issues:
1. Overcharged on state sales tax, still waiting for a refund.
2. A slightly used Lexus with 22k miles was sold to me with brakes and tires that ostensibly passed “inspection” but less than 2 weeks/2k miles later, my local Lexus dealer determined they were unsafe to drive on and required immediate replacement for brakes AND tires. I’ve been ignored on this safety issue.
3. Title hasn’t been delivered to Florida DMV/Banking institution after purchase, and I haven’t heard anything from the dealership on this either.
4. They list themselves as a 1-price dealer, but tack on $2k extra to every car for dealership add-ons. Having driven a long distance to purchase the car I wanted, I was irritated that I still had to negotiate to get the advertised price.
5. Held up in finance department for 3+ hours despite having a pre-approval letter from my bank for MORE than I was buying the car for. They stalled until my bank almost closed in an effort to make me use their financing options.
I’m extremely frustrated, and don’t recommend this dealership. My salesman (Drew) was polite and easy to work with, but the rest of the staff has been unhelpful at best.