AutoServ Of Tilton

Finance Assistant

June 11, 2018

"Great friendly team"

- bigmike83

Had a great experience with my 2013 Silverado. Talked to John about different options to fit my budget, went for a lengthy test drive, truck needed a repair. Repair was done for me before I signed and picked it up. Mike in finance was able to get me a better warranty for the same price then originally offered. Only complaint is a full tank of gas would have been more appreciated, cost me $70 as soon as I pulled off the lot. All in all, a great experience, go see John, you wont be disappointed!

John Scannell
Other Employees : Mike Lewis

June 10, 2018

"Above and beyond my expectations"

- johnogoalie30

Autoserv provided the best car buying experience in my life. The sales department was more than willing to work with me rather than making things difficult. I was able to trade in my previous lease for a new one that made the best sense for me financially. I am very satisfied with the deal we worked out, and I would recommend my friends to purchase their next car at Autoserv.

Michael Huckins

June 04, 2018

"Jason Robinson, Autoserv were both exceptional to work with"

- Mblack008

I coulnd’t be happier about my sales experience with Jason Robinson and Autoserv of Tilton. Jason was helpful, responsive, professional, informative and helped me purchase a Jeep Wrangler without any hassle at all. He understood my needs, guided my purchase, located a vehicle and had it delivered all by phone, text and email. I’ve never had such an outstanding car purchasing experience - free from hassle and all the usual aggravations. I would highly recommend working with Jason and Autoserv and am delighted with the purchase of our new car. Michelle Black Boston, MA

Jason Robinson