AutoServ Of Tilton

Kate Tourville

Jason Robinson, Sales Consultant, AutoServ Of Tilton

Jason Robinson

September 08, 2018

"Amazing not like your typical car buying experience "

- Nicpear33

The dealership is clean, everyone we spoke to was kind and knowledgable. It was worth the 90 minute drive. If you are looking to purchase a new vehicle, you want to purchase from AutoServ.

Abbie Pridham
Bob Labrie

August 31, 2018

"DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!"

- wantTRUTH

Don't waste your time! I would give them negative stars if I could for the time they took from me! Walked in and first thing we experience is the guy next to us yelling, "You people are liars! That's not what we agreed to. I'm never coming back here and will tell everyone I know the same" and he was visibly upset. Sat down with my sales guy (who frankly was awesome but unfortunately is subject to the shadiness of his management) and we quickly discussed my goals. Test drove the vehicle I went in to see and was ready to talk numbers once we were back (family event - me, my hubby, and 2 kids). As my kids patiently sat by, my hubby and I worked the numbers and conditions of the sale. All was good... until Bob Labrie got involved, and I need to add, this is after my husband left with the kids so I could finish everything up. Supposedly, I should not have been told one of the conditions which was a soft top for a almost new Jeep. I was told I could go look through a heap of used soft tops in their warehouse with no guarantee it would fit or be in good condition... but first... let me re-iterate... I (me, yes me) could go look through some old heap of soft tops in a WAREHOUSE!!! Are you serious!!!!! They then tried to have me look at a car that my husband and I were not looking for of which I went back to Bob and said seriously your going to lose this deal over a soft top that I was told was part of the deal to which he replied.... that was just a preliminary offer sheet... nothing is set in stone until a manager signs it... well SCREW YOU Bob! You run a shady business and I will make sure to tell everyone I know to not shop there! Good luck to their next victim!

Bob Labrie

August 31, 2018

"You guys ROCK !!!"

- KPinard

I will definately do business with Auto Serve again. I walked into the showroom and was greeted by a very nice receptionist, who smiled and made eye contact. I gave her my name and who I was looking for and she offered me a seat. Within 5 minutes I was talking with Michael ( Mike ) Huckins. He was very easy to talk to and made me feel very much at ease. He went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with the vehicle and the deal. My husband was working so he couldn't be there. Mike got on the phone with my husband and answered any questions he had. It could not have gone any smoother. Thank you Mike - you are a A++ gentlemen and a asset to Auto Serve. If your in the market for a new vehicle I highly recommend Auto Serve of Tilton.

Used 2006 Nissan Titan, $6998