AutoServ Of Tilton

John Scannell, Sales Consultant, AutoServ Of Tilton

November 17, 2017

"Always On Point"

- SCA

After taking my Jeep to be serviced for an oil change, I had a couple of snafu’s. John helped make my experience a positive one and was more than accommodating to my need for a vehicle to ‘get around’ in for a few hours. He’s always amazing and friendly, remembers my family and what everyone is up to. I’m so impressed with his connection to each customer and how he treats us like we are the only ones in the dealership. Thank you <3

November 15, 2017

"Michael is the best!!"

- Cborey

I came in with poor credit and no down payment and he worked with me until we found something that I could afford and love to drive! Thank you again!

Michael Huckins
Abbie Pridham

November 13, 2017

"Lifelong customer here..."

- TeriandLillieYoung

Went in today to talk to John Scannell about the possibility of trading in my current truck. As a single woman going into a dealership on my own, there was no pressure at all from John unlike I have seen at other dealerships in the past. He was extremely accommodating and amazing to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone I know to go see him! He has gained a customer for as long as he is with Autoserv for sure.. Thank you John for all of your help with my first solo purchase!

New 2018 Ram 2500, $53580