AutoStar Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Hendersonville

4.4

401 Duncan Hill Rd, Hendersonville, North Carolina 28792

Todd Stamey, Sales Consultant, AutoStar Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Hendersonville

Todd Stamey

Robert Austin, Service Advisor, AutoStar Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Hendersonville

Robert Austin

Kevin Sarro, General Manager, AutoStar Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Hendersonville

Kevin Sarro

Saul Metcalf, Sales Manager, AutoStar Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Hendersonville

Saul Metcalf

August 16, 2018

"Buying my first ram"

- Nathan Y

Todd was awesome to deal with and I would recommend him to anybody he helped me out when I thought there was nothing I could do he didn't trying pushing me into anything and was very patient with me thank you scott!

Saul Metcalf
Todd Stamey

July 22, 2018

"Awesome staff!"

- Sherry74

Very friendly and helpful staff! They Worked with me to get the payment I wanted. Above fair value for my trade in. Would definitely shop here again!

Brooke Banks
Other Employees : Rolanda

July 21, 2018

"Dishonest"

- Langel

Showed up for our appointment to look at vehicle and another customer was there with same appointment time for same vehicle. Although we were told loan was approved, it in fact was not approved. They tried to sell us another vehicle that did not fit our requests. The people we had our appointment scheduled with never showed up to assist us, we had to talk with others. It was a horrible experience. Very disorganized and misleading.

Rick Drew