AutoStar Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Hendersonville

401 Duncan Hill Rd, Hendersonville, North Carolina 28792

Josh Adams, Sales Consultant, AutoStar Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Hendersonville

Josh Adams

Todd Stamey, Sales Manager, AutoStar Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Hendersonville

Todd Stamey

Robert Austin, Service Advisor, AutoStar Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Hendersonville

Robert Austin

Saul Metcalf, Sales Manager, AutoStar Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Hendersonville

Saul Metcalf

January 10, 2019

"Amazing experience!"

- Bryanb

I traveled from Michigan to buy a 2018 Ram Promaster van from Allen Raines. Allen stayed in constant communication with me to ensure my travels were without incident and even picked me up from my hotel to get me to the dealership the next morning. Very professional dealership and staff. I would definitely make the trip again when the need arises for another vehicle. Thanks again Allen for the wonderful experience!

Allen Raines

January 08, 2019

"2018 ram"

- Burrell22

Evan Orr was a pleasure to work with. Very down to earth gentleman. He was upfront and honest through the whole experience. I will work with this dealership in the future. They were all friendly, upfront and honest.

Michael Earwood
Evan Orr
Allen Raines

January 07, 2019

"New car experience "

- Dcar

I knew what car I wanted and this dealership had it in their inventory. I drove up from South Carolina and Josh Adams helped me from start to finish. I appreciate their help and am happy with my car.

Josh Adams