AutoStar Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Hendersonville

401 Duncan Hill Rd, Hendersonville, North Carolina 28792

Bradley Guy, Finance Manager, AutoStar Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Hendersonville

Todd Stamey, Sales Manager, AutoStar Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Hendersonville

Todd Stamey

Robert Austin, Service Advisor, AutoStar Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Hendersonville

Robert Austin

Barry Stroupe, Sales Consultant, AutoStar Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Hendersonville

Barry Stroupe

November 13, 2018

"2017 Ram 2500"

- DanCarr1

I began looking for new/used vehicles which led me to the Auto Star website. I was limited by budget and was having difficulty locating the proper vehicle to fit my needs. I was put in touch with Kaitlyn Constante via email which then led to communication via text at my request. We discussed what type of vehicle I was looking for and the options needed. Through the course of the day we reviewed several vehicles until Kaitlyn was able to locate the perfect fit. We drove up to review the vehicle which was staged out front as Kaitlyn said it would be. We headed inside to meet someone for a test drive and evaluation of my trade. I have to say this was the first visit to a dealership in which I had to find someone. Barry Stroupe was helpful in facilitating the test drive and completion of the final pickup. I have to say that had it not been for the pleasure of working with Kaitlyn we probably would have bought somewhere else.

Barry Stroupe
Kaitlyn Constante

November 11, 2018

"Knowledgeable, courteous, helpful, and fair!"

- LindaSC

Everyone at AutoStar (Hendersonville) Dodge Jeep has been very pleasant to deal with, fair, honest, knowledgeable and truly interested in working with you to arrive at a fair deal. With AutoStar, you don't feel as though you are a number dealing with a Robot, they make you feel like a valued customer. Being from out of town, I showed up at 5:30 at night to look at a car, and we concluded my purchase at 8pm and not one of the guys complained! I would have been willing to complete everything the next day, but they truly cared enough to stay late to complete all the paperwork. Thank you to all the folks at AutoStar (Hendersonville) for a very pleasant experience, and I love my new Jeep Grand Cherokee!

Josh Adams
Kaitlyn Constante

November 04, 2018

"Professional, efficient and courteous. "

- Dougg

There was never any sales pressure, the sales personnel selected several vehicles that matched my requirements, permitted me to test drive them and explained the features and benefits of the particular model. I made a deposit late Friday afternoon and returned Saturday morning to complete the purchase. The entire transaction was completed with the utmost professionalism.

Josh Adams