AutoStar of Sylva

Sylva, NC

441 Reviews
AutoStar USA is the best place to find used cars for sale in Western North Carolina. We have hundreds of used cars and trucks for sale in our network of dealerships. All of our vehicles come AutoStar Certified with a warranty.
Contact Dealership

1188 W Main St.

Sylva, NC

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 441 reviews

May 21, 2022

The process was so quick and easy. We were here for less than 2 hours. Great customer service, friendly. More

by emilyhoran1992

AutoStar of Sylva responded

Emily, Thank you for choosing AutoStar! We appreciate your business and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience, come back to see us and welcome to the AutoStar family!

May 19, 2022

Got us in a vehicle and helped us out with all the paperwork and was nice More

by locustrandi83

May 17, 2022

Great group of people. Very friendly and helpful. Will be back to get my next vehicle. More

by Nateb1382

AutoStar of Sylva responded

Nate, Thank you for choosing AutoStar! We appreciate your business and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience, come back to see us and welcome to the AutoStar family!

April 28, 2022

I just got my first car and couldn't ask for a better sales rep to assist me with my purchase and explain the steps we needed to make it happen More

by walshjess726
Apr 29, 2022 -

April 01, 2022

Jaun was helpful and everyone there made the experience as painless as possible. Thanks alot More

by Shockjeep
Apr 01, 2022 -

March 31, 2022

Had a good time while we waited. AutoStar Helped me and my Fiancée out. As it was our first time ever buying a car; they helped immensely. Thank you! More

by Bjorn
Apr 01, 2022 -

March 17, 2022

Amy and Ian at autostar helped me out during a really hard time for me. They made it easy and quick to get back on my feet and get a car. More

by Jessicagl
Mar 18, 2022 -

March 17, 2022

Great place and people to buy a car from. I would highly recommend them for a car or truck purchase!!! More

by mleija33
Mar 18, 2022 -

March 15, 2022

Very polite, easy to work with best experience I have had getting a car. I would recommend them to everyone More

by ncsquirrel2002
Mar 17, 2022 -

March 13, 2022

We had a great experience with Juan! He was courteous and knowledgeable about the vehicle and the purchase process. All our questions were answered and there was no hassle or confusion. More

by Maridriver