Autoflex Leasing Richardson

Senior Sales and Leasing Specialist

September 18, 2018

"Miracle Worker!"

- esejaye

I thought I would not be able to get a car because of my low credit score but Bryan helped me get in a nice car. I did not have to wait all day. I left the lot with a car within a couple of hours. Bryan is very knowledgeable and will work hard to get you in a nice dependable car.

Bryan Roth

September 18, 2018

"Rav 4 purchase"

- Lonestarjr

Marty was excellent. Not pushy. Got us into the car we wanted at the price we needed. Very professional. We will surely come back for our next car.

Marty Mullen

September 15, 2018

"A fantastic experience!"

- Terry

Randy Rubin is a super star! Worked with a difficult situation and made it happen. I am extremely pleased with the results and now own a 2015 Honda Civic.

Randy Rubin