Autoflex Leasing Richardson

Marty Mullen, Sales and Leasing, Autoflex Leasing Richardson

Marty Mullen

Sales and Leasing

November 16, 2018

"Bryan Roth is awesome!!!"

- Hollie2977

I had been looking for a car for about 3 weeks, told Bryan exactly what I was looking for. He searched high and low keeping in contact with me almost everyday about certain cars and if they were in my budget and how good of a car it actually was. I’m a first time car buyer and Bryan made this experience 100% stress free for me, he really cares for his clients and guided me through this whole process! We finally found my 2018 Jeep Cherokee and with in 24 hours I was in my new Jeep. HUGE thanks to Bryan!

Bryan Roth

November 15, 2018

"Great Customer Service"

- andypants101

I have used Marty for over 5 years and has never led me down the wrong path. Helped with purchasing, refinancing, and currently helping me find a new car now. Great guy with tons of knowledge to help me get through any financing situations and breaks everything down to me like a kindergartner who knows nothing. Fantastic help is hard to find and Marty is the definition of great customer service.

Marty Mullen

November 14, 2018

"Great experience"

- ASH

Trey was wonderful to work with; researching the different cars we were interested in and finding the best deal for us. As this was a first car for our son, we looked at several different types of cars/trucks. He went out of his way to bring vehicles to our home.

Trey Troxel