Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Autonet

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 1 review

February 10, 2017

"Disapointed to Say the Least"

- KriegerOG

I am extremely disappointed in this company. I live in Arkansas and currently to the truck stock here is limited. I am seeking other states to purchase a truck and came across one that looked nice at this companies lot. It was a 2004 Chevy 1500 V8 crew cab 4x4 maroon in color. I asked them if they would hold it until a family member who lives in Texas could come and look at it. I warned them we are an extremely mechanical family and would look the truck over thoroughly for issues and I would appreciate being told up front now before I wasted a ton of time looking at the truck. They "assured" me there were no issues. Upon my family member looking the vehicle over they found a leak on the engine, a leak on the transmission and transfer case, a leak on the differential and NO coolant in the radiator overflow tank nor any visible in the radiator. They flat out lied to me. They seemed nice over the phone but I do not tolerate liars. They truck is junk and not worth what they are asking and I will not ever refer them to anyone.

Eddie