Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Autosource Hawaii

Directions

October 30, 2018

"unbelievable "

- Cailynb

Today I was SWINDLED. I called ahead regarding a 2013 Jeep w/ 77000 miles on it. It did have quite a few additions but part of the interior was in really rough shape. I dealt with a very nice salesman and we went for a drive. I then told them we would return the next day (with my husband) to complete the deal. I proceeded to get a phone call after I left, excited that I finally found “my Jeep” and they told me they could no longer offer it to me. A specific manager (very nicely) proceeded to tell me that it was an internal concern that they priced the Jeep incorrectly and will be taking it off the market until they can figure out who made the pricing mistake. He then proceeded to tell me that when something comparable comes in that he would notify me. So now, even though the Jeep has been for sale at a lesser price for a very long time, all of a sudden since we are interested the price will go up. This is a very shady situation and we will never return to this location. Unless, the phantom Jeep they showed me becomes available again at the original asking price and they make things right. Unbelievable waste of time. He also tried to convince me he initially kept the sale open for me and then said he advertised it incorrectly and that by far was not true either. Shame on you for offering vehicles under false pretenses. An absolute waste of my time. Driving from Koolina, in the rain... for false advertising and an unavailable Jeep.

Prefer to not name but I do have their names

Dealership Inventory (280 Vehicles)

used 2012 Toyota Sienna car, priced at $14,995