Axis Motorcars

Peter Lilly, Sales, Axis Motorcars

Peter Lilly

"Easy and Streamlined "

- Jakeriv1

I bought my car from Axis and the process was truly seamless. Samantha and Sergio were great and using the time wisely and making sure I was happy with mh purchase. They answered every question and managed to get me the best deal possible. I would definitely recommend them to everyone!!!

Samantha D.
Other Employees : Sergio

"Awesome "

- Bmw2018

What a great place, staff is super nice and helpful and the best salesman ever Andre !!! Thank you for our purchase of new vehicle...😝 If you want a car go see Andre and Axis Motors!

Andre Haynes

"Astonishing Service "

- Demi830

I met with Andre and he was amazing and very patient with me. He gave me a run down about my vehicle and I felt reassured that I came to the right place. I was beyond ecstatic driving off with my truck. Thanks Andre for your awesome customer service and pleasantness..

Andre Haynes