BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City

501 E US Highway 20, Michigan City, Indiana 46360

820 Reviews of BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City

January 15, 2019

"Johnny K awesome and great customer service."

- Brookemarie

Johnny K really worked with what I had to offer and was able to get me into a car I love!! So helpful and great to work with!

Johnny Kwiatkowski
January 10, 2019

"Awesome!"

- Detsunshine

My experience here was awesome Danielle was a perfect sales associate I would recommend anyone to come to Chrysler Dodge! Come here for your next car you won't be sorry!

Danielle Hengstler
Scott Clausing
Jan 12, 2019 -

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

We love knowing that you had an awesome experience with us! Thank you for the five-star review. We will make sure to pass on your compliments to Danielle.

January 10, 2019

"Bought a new truck"

- mblaschke

The staff and sales personnel here are excellent and did a great job matching a vehicle up that fit my needs while keeping me within budget.

Johnny Kwiatkowski
Jan 11, 2019 -

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

Thanks for the wonderful review of our dealership. We're glad we were able to get you into your new truck. Congratulations! Don't hesitate to reach out to us should you need us.

January 06, 2019

"Rebel "

- mweller

Experience at BIG was satisfactory on all aspects of the sale. Everyone was cordial and knowledgeable through the process. I would recommend the dealership to others.

Stephen Nietzel
Josh Fedorchak

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We're happy to hear our team met your expectations and value your continued recommendation.

January 06, 2019

"Brake Job "

- Double A

Excellent quality of work, friendly and helpful, Only downfall was them wanting to charge a over a hundred dollar inspection fee. They did reduce it to a $69 brake inspection fee, which was refunded with the brake work, which was fair

Blake Konkey-McCarty
Tyler Leka
Jamison Teslow

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

Thank you for the kind words and feedback! We're happy to hear our team was able to meet your expectation and find a price point that worked for what you needed. We hope to see you again in the future.

"Great experience!!!"

- Jasoncolts21

Awesome place to go if you need a vehicle and great customer service..very good help with finding the vehicle I wanted..thanks for all the help!!!

Bill Fennell

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

Thank you for the five-star rating, Jason! We're happy to hear our team met your expectations!

"Amazing "

- Val0373

This has been a very straight forward and plesant car buying experience. Glad we choose this location to purchase our new vehicle. Thanks again Bill!

Bill Fennell

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

Thank you for the kind words! We'll be sure to pass them along to Bill.

"AWESOME "

- Picon1

I worked with Matt today. He was friendly, and though he has only been there for 2 weeks he was very knowledgeable. Just a week ago he sold my son a new Jeep. I would recommend Matt and the dealership to anyone interested in buying a car or truck.

Matt Hart

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

Thank you for the five-star rating! We're happy to hear Matt was able to work with you and your son and meet your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

January 04, 2019

"Fair and honest deals"

- BigSpy

Would like to thank everyone who helped me into getting my new truck. Thank you! I will recommend my friends and family to your dealership!

LeeAnn Flores

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

Congratulations on your new truck! We're happy to hear our team was able to meet your expectations and we hope to see you again in the future.

January 03, 2019

"Great "

- Uremindme

Jesse was great I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a new vehicle. His customer service was superb. I would five him 10 stars if I could.

Jesse Dishner
Tyler Leka
2.0
Jan 04, 2019 -

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

Hi there, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with Jesse! We can't share your compliments with him and our team. It was a pleasure working with you. We hope to see you again.