BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City

527 Reviews of BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City

August 14, 2018

"Satisfied "

- Bigtruck

I found Bill Fennell to be thorough with just a minor amount of prodding and I feel he's honest. I would do business with him again.

Bill Fennell
Other Employees : Stephen in finance but I am unsure of his last name.
Aug 15, 2018 -

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback, as it helps us improve. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again!

August 14, 2018

"Awesome experience "

- Cpalm_1990

They were great with everything. He found the exact truck that I was looking for and they answered all the questions I had and was very friendly.

Aug 14, 2018 -

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! It is so great to hear we were able to find the exact truck you were looking for. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or concerns you may have. Congratulations on your new truck!

August 13, 2018

"Awesome experience! "

- Bob C

Incredible enthusiasm in assisting our search for a new vehicle. Ben was very patient with us as we decided what would work best! Thank you again Ben!

Aug 14, 2018 -

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

Hi Bob, Thank you so much for taking some time out of your day to share the wonderful experience you had with Ben. If there is anything you else you need, please feel free to reach out to us. We invite you to come back and see us again.

August 12, 2018

"Friendly fast"

- Scorpiorule

Johnny and finance team was very helpful, they took tine to try to get me in something i could afford, didnt try to push those expensive vehicles which i wish i could of gotten!

Johnny Kwiatkowski
Aug 12, 2018 -

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

Hello, We are so happy to learn that you enjoyed your recent experience with us! It's great to know that Johnny was very helpful during the process. We value your business and thank you for your review!

August 11, 2018

"Patience of a saint "

- Samantha K

Ben was awesome! Got my very first car from him! He was kind and caring about my needs! I will be buying my next car from him and referring all of my friends and family to him!

Mike Gatton
Aug 12, 2018 -

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

Hi Samantha, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're glad to have earned your recommendation. It's great to know that Ben was a valuable asset to your experience. We hope to serve you again in the future.

August 10, 2018

"Great experience for buying my 1st suv!"

- Jules2017

The dealership was straight forward with everything which I loved. Did not pressure any thing on me at all. I needed a SUV for getting back and forth to work in the winter. They got me everything I wanted in a SUV. I would definitely come back for another vehicle in the future.

Aug 11, 2018 -

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

Hello, Thank you for sharing your comments. Our team always wants to make sure that our customers find the car they need at a fair price. We appreciate your business with us and invite you to come back!

August 08, 2018

"Bad credit and Very friendly service"

- h_tannehill123

Both my husband and I have bad credit, but Bill worked tirelessly to help us find the best car for us. We spent a lot of time talking and deciding on the just the right elements and features we were looking for in a new car. We are definitely very happy with our new car and the amazing service. Thanks again Bill for everything!

Josh Fedorchak
Aug 09, 2018 -

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

It was a pleasure to meet you and your husband and work out a deal on the best car for you. Thank you for sharing your experience and let us know if we can help in any way!

August 03, 2018

"Best dealership experience"

- Hankthetank

By far hands down! No questions asked one of the best people/ dealerships I've been to. I've always been one to steer away from dealerships until I met Ben. He welcomed me and i feel i made one of the best decisions of my life coming here and meeting the great people of the Michigan City dodge.

Aug 04, 2018 -

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for us! We are so happy to know that you had such a wonderful experience with us during your visit and that Ben helped you find the perfect vehicle for your needs. We hope to see you again!

July 30, 2018

"Our dealer was very helpful and effective."

- Cameo1917

We were very happy with the service provided and left with two vehicles. Would refer Bill to friends and family. Danny was nice too and helpful with all the paper work

Dan Bronny
Charlie Pilatos
Jul 31, 2018 -

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

Thank you for taking the time to recognize our team! They were happy to assist you and ensure that you found the right vehicles that fit your needs. We hope to serve you again in the future.

July 28, 2018

"Best vehicle purchase experience I've ever had"

- derekmoore1

I came in with exactly what I wanted in mind. Even though they didn't have it in stock, they looked around and found that pretty much the exact same Wrangler I wanted was already on order. In fact, was just getting loaded on the truck down in Toledo at the plant. They worked with me on my trade in and got the numbers in order within about 90 minutes. Shook hands and I waited until the vehicle was delivered. Went in to finish the paperwork 2 days later. Hands down the fastest and easiest deal I've ever made from either side of the table. It helps knowing what you want and where you stand financially, of course. It also helps to have people who are eager to take care of you in a timely fashion. No one wants to be at a car dealership longer than they have to on a Friday night. It also helps having a friendly salesman who is good at what he does like Bill. I'll be sending anyone wanting a Jeep your way!

Dan Bronny
Jul 29, 2018 -

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We are pleased to hear Bill took excellent care of you and found you the car you had in mind. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to see you again in the future. Enjoy your new Jeep Wrangler!