BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City

647 Reviews of BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City

November 15, 2018

"Ram 1500"

- jeff

Awesome service. Great atmosphere. Came in looking to get a truck, knew the one I wanted. They worked with me to get me a price I could afford and were very courteous while doing it.

Dennis Roak
Mike Gatton
Leonor Rios
November 13, 2018

"Great service & great staff"

- Michellems911

Staff always friendly & professional- will find the best deals & coupons when you forget yours - easy to get my vehicle serviced - fast, reliable & convenient - great showroom

Tyler Leka

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

Hi Michelle, thank you for the five-star review! We're so glad that you enjoyed working with our service team. We look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.

November 13, 2018

"very pleased "

- kelly69

The service department staff are very friendly and professional. They are very helpful and answer all my questions. Everyone at the dealership greets you you with a warm smile. Awesome service!!

Blake Konkey-McCarty
Tyler Leka
Jamison Teslow

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

Hi Kelly, thank you for sharing your service experience! Our team was happy to assist you and take care of your vehicle. We look forward to your next visit.

"Nice guy"

- Mcollie23

Great place to get a vehicle used or new. Bill was helpful in finding what I wanted in a Jeep. Hope to do business again.

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review and rating! We are happy to know that you came to visit us and that Bill was helpful in finding what you wanted in a Jeep! We truly hope that you will visit us again in the future!

"Barb and Eric"

- Cubsare1

Bought a 2015 Honda Pilot. Salesman Dennis Roark Sr. and sales manager Charlie Pilatos were both friendly, funny and easy to work with. Cookies were awesome as well. Would definitely go back again for another vehicle.

Dennis Roak
Charlie Pilatos

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review! We are pleased to learn you received excellent service from both Dennis and Charlie! It was truly a pleasure working with you. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Congratulations again on your new 2015 Honda Pilot!

November 12, 2018

"Went with my daughter to get a good deal."

- Dare691

My daughter was stuck in a horrible deal on her old car with a interest rate that was out of this world so we went to see Bill and asked if he could help. Bill showed us a few used vehicles but nothing that really fit her budget...She's been steadily improving her credit rating but it seemed as though she was out of luck...Bill was very professional and kept reassuring her that he'd keep working to get her something that she liked and could afford, and after crunching some more numbers and looking at rebates, he was able to get her into a brand new Jeep renegade and out of the bad loan she was in with a much better rate....if you need a new or used car, even if you have special circumstances, go and see Bill Fennell.....he will help you out...thanks Bill.

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

Hello there, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience! We are so happy to learn Bill has provided you and your daughter with exceptional service. Congratulations to your daughter on her new Jeep Renegade! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future.

"Great Sale"

- Jlg

Bill and the Big team went above and beyond, even staying after hours to put in in the vehicle i wanted at the terms i wanted

Dan Bronny
Charlie Pilatos

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

Hello, thank you so much for the great review! We are pleased to hear Bill and our team went above and beyond in helping you with your vehicle needs! We hope to see you again soon.

"Painless experience "

- Jeepgirl2016

I came in to look for a SUV but yet not really knowing for sure what kind I wanted. Bill greeted me right away. I explained what I was looking for and he helped me to choose just the right one for me and my family. He made the process so much easier then the other dealerships I had been to. I’m very pleased with my SUV! Thank you again Bill!

Nov 12, 2018 -

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

It was a pleasure doing business with you. Happy driving in your new SUV!

November 08, 2018

"Just bought our 2nd wrangler"

- Jm03

The service is always great. This is our second wrangler from this dealership and everyone is always friendly and easy to work with. The service department always is able to get me in and out in a timely manner when I come in for oil changes etc. Johnny is who I worked with both times when buying the vehicles and is good to work with and follows up with you even after you pull off the lot to make sure things are going well.

Johnny Kwiatkowski
Stephen Nietzel
Nov 10, 2018 -

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

Hello, Thank you for your positive review! It's good to know that Johnny provided you with great service. We value your business and look forward to working with you again!

November 08, 2018

"Vehicle purchase. "

- Krjackson4

Johnny was super helpful with the purchase of our new vehicle. Would highly recommend working with him! Look forward to working with him again and the team in Michigan City.

Johnny Kwiatkowski
Nov 08, 2018 -

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

Thank you for your review! We look forward to working with you again too!