BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City

823 Reviews of BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City

January 05, 2019

"AWESOME "

- Picon1

I worked with Matt today. He was friendly, and though he has only been there for 2 weeks he was very knowledgeable. Just a week ago he sold my son a new Jeep. I would recommend Matt and the dealership to anyone interested in buying a car or truck.

Jan 06, 2019 -

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

Thank you for the five-star rating! We're happy to hear Matt was able to work with you and your son and meet your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

January 04, 2019

"Fair and honest deals"

- BigSpy

Would like to thank everyone who helped me into getting my new truck. Thank you! I will recommend my friends and family to your dealership!

LeeAnn Flores
Jan 06, 2019 -

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

Congratulations on your new truck! We're happy to hear our team was able to meet your expectations and we hope to see you again in the future.

January 03, 2019

"Great "

- Uremindme

Jesse was great I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a new vehicle. His customer service was superb. I would five him 10 stars if I could.

Jesse Dishner
Tyler Leka
2.0
Jan 04, 2019 -

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

Hi there, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with Jesse! We can't share your compliments with him and our team. It was a pleasure working with you. We hope to see you again.

January 03, 2019

"Great experience!"

- jpresits

Dennis was great with me and my wife. Less stressful than the car dealers in South Bend or Mishawaka. No back and forth or miss direction plays. He worked with us to find the right vehicle within our budget. I will send friends and family to your dealership.

Dennis Roak
Jan 04, 2019 -

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

Hello, thank you so much for sharing your great review with us! We are happy to hear Dennis helped you and your wife find the right vehicle for you. It was great working with you. We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again in the future.

January 02, 2019

"Decent"

- Nrs132

Took a while but managed to find a car that works for wife Dealer was good about trying to find us a car. He worked hard for it

Jan 03, 2019 -

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

Thank you for choosing us for your buying experience. Happy driving!

January 01, 2019

"Excellent customer service !"

- Amac

Great place to buy a car. Good selection of inventory with competitive pricing. Buying a car can be stressful but my experience here was stress free !

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

Thank you for sharing! If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please feel free to reach out to us!

January 01, 2019

"Awesome "

- Mopar

Excellent experience, Josh got us the best deal around. Very clean and well maintained dealership. Very helpful sales and service department. They were great from start to finish

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

That's excellent to hear! Thank you so much for the review!

December 31, 2018

"Bought a car this holiday season"

- Kangaa09

The service from the salesman was excellent, he went over options that fit both our budget and our wants for a new car this holiday season.

Scott Donaldson

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review and rating! We are happy to know that the service provided was excellent and that your sales representative was helpful. We truly hope that you will visit us again in the near future!

December 31, 2018

"Lovely dealership will always go back and recommend "

- Rootpooty

I had a really goof experience with Scott Donaldson. Very informative and understands my needs. I will always recommend friends and family to help him out. You have a really well informed salesman working there.

Scott Donaldson

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

Hello, Congratulations on your new car! We're so glad to see Scott took amazing care of you. We really appreciate the recommendation. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you!

"Over the top service."

- Chris

Matt Hart was super helpful and stayed late to answer all questions we had. Most definitely would come back for another vehicle. All staff made our visit a great experience.

Scott Clausing
Jan 01, 2019 -

BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City responded

Hi Chris, thank you for taking the time to recognize our team! Matt was happy to assist you and ensure that you were satisfied with your purchase. We look forward to serving you again in the future!