BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City

501 E US Highway 20, Michigan City, Indiana 46360

Ben Flohr, Sales & Leasing, BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City

Ben Flohr

Sales & Leasing
Mike Gatton,  General Sales Manager, BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City

Mike Gatton

Stephen Nietzel, Sales Consultant, BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City

Stephen Nietzel

Bill Fennell, Sales & Leasing, BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Michigan City

Bill Fennell

Sales & Leasing

September 23, 2018

"Awesome Experience at BIG Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram MC"

- Suz73

Bill Fennell was absolutely great to work with. Great with our kids from the youngest to the teenager. Bill went above and beyond what you would expect from a dealer, making sure everyone was comfortable and put us into a vehicle that was well suited to our family along with our price range. Highly recommended !!

Bill Fennell

September 22, 2018

"Would Give 10 Stars If I Could"

- arilarein

Had the pleasure working with Dennis in a new car purchase and he went above and beyond to make sure I was approved and happy.

Dennis Jr Roak

September 22, 2018

"Great except for the finance guy"

- Sgreenwood

Stephen, our car salesman, was great. He was friendly, hardworking, and professional. He gave us a tour of the building, he showed us the vehicles we were interested in, and he helped us to get the final deal we were looking for. We would buy from him again and we would recommend this dealer to others. Our only negative experience was in the finance department. Danny continued to try to sell extended warranties and coverages on our new car despite telling him it was a "Hard No" over and over again. It was very annoying. I just wanted to buy my car and leave but instead I had to deal with his continued pestering and arguing about a warranty I clearly stated I didn't want. I understand he was trying to make money as well but he needs to learn that "No, means no!"

Stephen Nietzel