BMW of Barrington - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Erik Swanson, Service Writer, BMW of Barrington

Victor Najjar

Devon Eastman, Service Writer, BMW of Barrington

Devon Eastman

July 06, 2018

"Victor Najjar is the best service advisor!"

- Gene

My trip to fix my 2011 bmw x3’s alternator started out rough since it was week of July 4th week. Victor Najjar went out of his way to make things right, including staying later so that I can pick up a loaner and also pick up my car. He is a great person and service advisor that provides excellent superb customer service!

Victor Najjar

May 30, 2018

"Above and beyond"

- Beamer007

Most recent service for my bmw 5 series left me needing new front and rear brakes and rotors. Needless to say I wasn’t expecting the expense. I always service my bmw at motor works of barrrington. My service advisor is Devine Eastman and he always takes good care of me. I mentioned I had some concerns with my CPO’d bmw. To my surprise the service manager Marc Collura reached out to me and told me he contacted bmw and that they were going to cover the majority of the cost. I was not only surprised by the outstanding service but as to how far Marc Collura of bmw motor works went to take care of their customers. Motor works of barrington went above and beyond in the service department. I will always bring my vehicle here for service and also recommend BMW motorworks for their exceptional customer service from beginning to end. motor works of barrington makes you feel like your business is truely appreciated and they go out of their way to keep you coming back.

Devon Eastman
Christopher Lima
Other Employees : Marc Collura

May 14, 2018

"Marc and Derek were excellent"

- mickeyschuch

I was pleased beyond measure with the promt, fastidious service that these men delivered. Will return everytime and buy another car from Motorwerks in the future. Well done, Marc, Derek and Tom. Thank you, The Schuch's

Derek Cogdill, Marc Collura, Thomas Zapata

Service Center Photos & Amenities

• Wash Werks Luxury Auto Spa | Unlimited access with purchase of any new or pre-owned vehicle
  • Early/Late Drop-Off Hours