BMW of Cape Cod, A Premier Company

Directions
Sort by

1,116 Reviews of BMW of Cape Cod, A Premier Company

September 26, 2022

I bought a car from Paul Capparella at BMW of Cape Cod. The entire process was straightforward, and about as pleasant as purchasing a car can be. It was one of only a few times I've purchased a car witho More

by m simpson
Paul Capparella
Sep 27, 2022 -

BMW of Cape Cod, A Premier Company responded

Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle! Our Sales Team takes great pride in being able to offer straightforward and timely dealership experiences to our valued customers. We appreciate you taking the time to leave this amazing review and hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you again here at BMW of Cape Cod.

September 25, 2022

I went to this dealership with high expectations that I would give up being a Mercedes owner and try becoming a member of the BMW family. Paul Capparella was the salesman I dealt with. He allowed us to tes More

by CBISHOP3
Bela Rua, Paul Capparella
Sep 26, 2022 -

BMW of Cape Cod, A Premier Company responded

Hello, Thank you for sharing your review for us here at BMW of Cape Cod. I would like to learn more about the quality of customer service you experienced with our Sales Team. Can you please email me your preferred contact information? Thank you, Richard Harrington General Sales Manager BMW of Cape Cod rharrington@drivepremier.com

September 24, 2022

I am so appreciate Mr Joyce. Very helpful with appointment and cell phone pairing. Wonderful More

by nuggets1968
Joyce
Sep 26, 2022 -

BMW of Cape Cod, A Premier Company responded

Hi, thank you for this glowing review. We are happy we could provide you with seamless scheduling and assist you with pairing your cell phone. We appreciate your business here at BMW of Cape Cod, please keep us in mind for any future automotive needs.

September 21, 2022

Great job on my overheating repair necessary because of recall issue! I am just visiting the Cape so not a regular but they treated me like a regular customer’ More

by Jsa
Maeve Maher
Sep 22, 2022 -

BMW of Cape Cod, A Premier Company responded

BMW of Cape Cod is overjoyed to be told that you had such a fine encounter with our Service Team. We are truly grateful to you for submitting this wonderful review. We look forward to your next visit.

September 20, 2022

Everything went fine with my vehicle recall fix. Arthur was very cordial and the work was done faster than their estimate which was very positive since I waited in the reception area which was quite More

by joe
Arthur (service)
Sep 21, 2022 -

BMW of Cape Cod, A Premier Company responded

Thank you, Joe, for your positive five-star review. Our prompt and efficient Service Team works tirelessly to ensure all recall work is completed in a timely manner. We appreciate your business. Please don't hesitate to contact us at BMW of Cape Cod should you need any further assistance.

September 19, 2022

Arthur was great in service. He was very professional and knowledgeable. Andy in the Service Drive was also great. I will keep going back. More

by capecod1225
Arthur Joyce, Myles Leavitt , Maeve Maher
Sep 20, 2022 -

BMW of Cape Cod, A Premier Company responded

Thank you so much for this positive review. BMW of Cape Cod had a terrific time with you and we look forward to seeing you again. Take care.

September 17, 2022

Timely. Arthur kept me in the loops. Work completed fully. Had liane car available as requested More

by Rapontcccc
Arthur Joyce
Sep 18, 2022 -

BMW of Cape Cod, A Premier Company responded

Hello, thank you for taking the time to write about your five-star experience with our Service Department. It's rewarding to learn that our team took care of your vehicle in a speedy fashion and kept you abreast throughout your servicing. BMW of Cape Cod welcomes you anytime.

Sep 18, 2022 -

September 12, 2022

Great Service always kept in the loop in regards to the work being none. 10 More

by Al
Richard Harrington, Nicholas Laham, Bela Rua, Myles Leavitt , Danielle Del Buono, Paul Capparella, Eric Montiero
Sep 13, 2022 -

BMW of Cape Cod, A Premier Company responded

Hello. Thank you for the positive review. We do what it takes to ensure our customers are informed. If there is anything else we can assist you with, do not hesitate to let our Service Team at BMW of Cape Cod know. Have a wonderful day.

Sep 13, 2022 -

Al responded

Thanks for the Great Service!

September 10, 2022

Needed 2 tires, Megan was able to get them in 2 days and had them installed. More

by marybethmurphy1
Megan
Sep 12, 2022 -

BMW of Cape Cod, A Premier Company responded

Hello. We appreciate the five-star review and thank you for allowing our Service Team to serve you. If you need anything else, let us at BMW of Cape Cod know. Have a great day.

September 02, 2022

Traveling from the Outer Cape home to souhern Connecticut in the early morning hours, I ran over a piece of metal/landscaping equipment/car part - qho lnows but this put a 3" gash in the tire. This was on More

by Marky Mark
Arthur Joyce
Sep 04, 2022 -

BMW of Cape Cod, A Premier Company responded

Hello Mark, life has the unexpected, and when it does BMW of Cape Cod is always glad that we can assist when you need it most. Our Service Department wanted to make sure to get you a brand new tire so you could finish your 2-hour drive headed back home for work. We appreciate you for choosing us to do business with.

1 - 10 of 1,116 results