BMW of Charlottesville

Rick Martens, Sales, BMW of Charlottesville

June 29, 2018

"Love the BMW X5 M"

- Araujo

Our experience with Rick and the staff of BMW of Charlottesville was first class. The acknowledgement the staff has on there product is outstanding. We will recommend the dealership for sure.

June 20, 2018

"Love my new BMW X5!"

- ValAtkins

Me and my husband stopped in to see what they had. Nothing that I wanted, Rick searched for me at other locations and still could not found what I wanted. So he suggested let's have BMW build you one! How exciting! A little over 3 weeks later I had exactly what I wanted. Rick, Todd and Hector were so great! Awesome experience! If you are looking to purchase a new or used BMW or something else they may have on the lot go see Rick you can't miss him (he's 6'8"!) and has the most adorable accent ever.

May 16, 2018

"Great Experience, Great Service"

- superhelix123

My experience with Rick and the entire team at BMW Cville was fantastic. They are kind, knowledgeable, and there was none of that potential 'car dealership' pressure or sales stuff. Just straight up easy to work with, fair, reasonable, and friendly. I highly recommend Rick and the rest of the team for your next car purchase.

Used 2008 Jeep Commander