BMW of Milwaukee North

Al Abd, Client Advisor , BMW of Milwaukee North

Al Abd

Client Advisor

September 15, 2018

"My car buying experience at BMW of Milwaukee N was great "

- Kgrupe45

I came up from Chicago to look at a used car at this location. I worked with Len Yevsiyevich in Sales and he was very helpful and knowledgeable about my vehicle. After purchasing the car, I had to take a train back up the following week to get it from the dealer and Len even came down to pick me up personally. I would recommend him and his team at BMW of Milwaukee north to anyone.

Len Yevsiyevich

September 03, 2018

"Al Abd"

- Annie M.

Al was extremely professional and courteous while trying to place me in the car I wanted. He went out of his way to keep in contact with me while the Finance Manager got me financed. I would not hesitate to send my friends to him if they were looking at cars.

Al Abd

August 29, 2018

"Best experience in car buying"

- qman67

This dealership knows the value of a happy customer. From the service department to the sales team, they really know how to give the customer the best car ownership experience. I purchased a car from Len who greeted me with a hello. I explained that I needed a second car until my primary car was fixed. He provided me with several options and suggestions. He really know his cars and he was not that "pushy" salesmen from other dealers. I ended up financing the car and they were really up front with the financing terms. Even explaining some of the ins and outs of bank loans. Thank you BMW of Milwaukee North for providing me with the best car buying experience.

Len Yevsiyevich