BMW of Murray

New Car Sales Manager

November 15, 2017

"5 Star - Or more!"

- Dale X5

Perfection perfectly perfected! What more can I say? Thank you Ben Ostler and Andrea Dowland. My car buying experience was by far the best of my life. Wonderful people, excellent dealership and fantastic vehicles. I am looking forward to another car buying experience when I want to, not when I have to. Thank you so much! I love this dealership and hope I never have to buy a vehicle elsewhere.

Ben Ostler; Andrea Dowland

October 20, 2017

"Awesome experience at the BMW of Murray"

- L. Platt

I bought a 528i at BMW of Murray and I absolutely love my car! My salesman was Ryan Roosendaal, he's a really nice guy and totally professional, he made me feel comfortable and he was never pushy like other dealerships. He has a lot of patience and explained and showed all the bells and whistles. I have been back to the dealership a few times to pick up some accessories from the parts department and Ryan always takes the time to come over to say hi and to see if I have any questions or need anything. I really appreciate Ryan I would highly recommend him!

Ryan Roosendaal

October 18, 2017

"Amazing! "

- AndrewJ27

Incredible customer service, I felt like I was listened to which hasn't always been my experience with car dealerships. Any concerns I had were addressed professionallly and respectfully to make sure I was completely comfortable throughout the process. Information was presented thoroughly and instead of a sales pitch it felt so much more like a conversation. Very pleased overall! Amazing!

Ben Ostler