BMW of Murrieta

Jolene Buchholz, Internet manager, BMW of Murrieta

Jolene Buchholz

Internet manager

December 14, 2017

"Great because of Mr. Townsend "

- Cheryl

Mr. Townsend made what can be a tedious experience pleasant. He is very friendly, professional and I would highly recommend him to others. He took an immeasurable amount of time to explain and set up the car basics so I wouldn’t have to deal with it. Again. He was so helpful and enthusiastic I left the dealership very upbeat and thrilled about my new car.

Dave Townsend

November 29, 2017

"BMW of Murrieta is Awesome!"

- jdr3w.cab

The staff @ Bmw of Murrieta, especially Carl B. and Renee S., Were courteous and attentive. They made purchasing a M3 a quick and painless experience. l definitely would do business with them in the future!

Carl Burt
Other Employees : Renee S.

October 30, 2017

"Above and beyond."

- above and beyond

I decided to purchase a X6M for my girlfriend so I hit the internet to find the perfect car. I clicked on the BMW of Murrieta's web site and searched for this very hard to find X6M. after a very short search I found the car I was looking for, to make it even easier I had a very nice live chat discussion with a very helpful sales person that told me that they still had the car and she would have their Internet sales manager call me in the morning. 8:00am the next morning Carl gave me a call, we went over the details and within minutes we put a deal together. I told him this was a surprise for my girlfriend so he arranged to have the car delivered to my doorstep later that evening, keep in mind we live 3.5 hours away. The delivery person Matt was also fantastic, he played along with the surprise and made the experience even better. If you are in the market for a BMW there is only one dealer I would recommend and that's BMW of Murrieta. Thank you for the awesome experience.

Used 2014 BMW 528, $28000