BMW of Murrieta

Internet manager

July 05, 2018

"Exceptional customer service"

- Bass

I brought my 19 year old son in to purchase his first car I wanted a safe reliable car we were meant by Carl he went above and beyond are expectations he was so patient great personality took the time to show my son all the features on the vehicle answered any questions and was very patient with us he worked on a deal with us to get us the payment options that we wanted people like Carl are the reason why we will keep coming back and we will refer everyone we know to Carl and BMW of Murrieta thank you for the beautiful car the outstanding service the caring demeanor and the painless process of purchasing a vehicle

Carl Burt
Other Employees : Thomas the finance manager was also great went out of his way to work on a warranty and fit it into our budget thank you

July 02, 2018

"It’s worth the drive from LA! "

- Siraug1

Copying my yelp review for viewers. “Three words of advice: worth the drive! The team at BMW Murrieta is top notch! Personally, I've been an avid fan of BMW's for some time. Been driving different BMW vehicles over the past 8+ years. Last night I picked up my first upper end M that I drooled over for some time! Finally! Majority of my transaction was done remotely - a process that I've done on few separate occasions. Don't mean to speak ill of my previous experiences at other dealerships (contradiction to many Yelpers) but yesterday's experience was far superior than any of my previous experiences. In fact, it's on par with very best that a SoCal fan favorite Benz dealer called Fletcher Jones in Newport Beach! I would even rate my experience a slightly better. Again, key note is that this experience was just as the very best the fine team at Fletcher Jones offered! As some of you many know, the management team at Fletcher Jones is top notch. That's saying a lot! The professional gentleman who helped me was Dave Townsend. This gent was the real deal. Dave was prompt; thorough with his responses; waited for me to arrive via 1.5 hour Uber ride - past closing time (sorry); friendly; not pushy; absent of bait and switch tactics; no pressure for upgrades; patient; and a down to earth guy. No, I don't work here. No, I've never met the guy prior to picking up my car. And no, I am not affiliated nor or friends with Dave or anyone at this dealership prior to yesterday's experience! From the very beginning, Dave understood and told me that this dealership is a destination dealership. Thus, he tried his best to be both accommodating and extra thorough on all my inquires. Trust me, as an avid BMW fan, I had a lot of very specific questions - warranty, maintenance package, price, wrap options, date of inception, history, and more. I hate to say publicly but my next BMW will be likely be purchased with Dave again. The dealership closed at 8 PM but I arrived around 8:35 PM. Dave had the car washed and ready. Paperwork already processed as I completed their short online process just prior to getting on an Uber ride. The online process only took 15-20 minutes. My inquiries were over two day period mostly over text and emails. No question was left unanswered and he was prompt. I told him honestly that I was down to few options but he continued to be professional without being pushy. I was extremely impressed. Edge Dave. Following arrival, he had me sign a few standard forms then waited for the finance department. The wait was a bit lengthy but couldn't reasonably complaint as it was well past their closing time. During which, Dave came by to check up on me and just talk down to earth about family and life. Made the waiting process less painful. Following, I sat down with the finance gent named Thomas. The true test is how the numbers were transferred from sales to the finance department. In this case, all the numbers were in-line. No surprises. In fact, Dave gave me the full wrap and other options the finance department/Thomas showed me to the "t." I was pleased. Thomas used a desk screen set up to process the paperwork in ease. Thomas was also a step up guy. No pushy tactics as the numbers were already identical to all the options already discussed with Dave. The process was smooth and time efficient. Wrapped up a bit shy of 10 PM. Then it was time to pick up my car! I didn't need the walk through as this M was an M upgrade to my current vehicle. Dave event took a picture of me next to my new ride the send it to me via text then even in a formal email the following day. This experience is as good as it gets Yelpers. I understand that many in LA region would consider this drive to Murrieta (huh, where?) burdensome but it's worth the effort. Thanks for the helping a car dealership shine under a positive light. 5(m)-stars all the way!”

Dave Townsend

June 28, 2018

" Friendly, Professional and Extremly Expedited Experience "

- Jennifer R.

Carl took exceptional care of us, he and the staff were extremely professional. Carl has a very comfortable and laid-back personality which made the entire experience a welcome. Thomas in finance, swiftly walked us through the paperwork process with complete ease and Matthew over accommodated us by delivering the vehicle to our front door in Newport Beach. I will definitely be returning in the future for our next BMW purchase and would highly recommend this dealer to anyone looking to buy new or used, hands-down the best car buying experience.

Other Employees : Matthew & Thomas