BMW of Murrieta

Ileen Garibay, Internet Sales Director, BMW of Murrieta

Ileen Garibay

Internet Sales Director

February 21, 2019

"Fast efficient and detail oriented "

- rebecca.electric

Buying a car can be so stressful, but thanks to the folks at BMW of Murrieta the experience was made so easy for me. The day I went out to purchase my car I spoke to Rick the sales manager he wanted to make the deal happen for me so he cut to the chase and gave me a deal I could not resist. I’m from Long Beach so I drove over two hours to get there. But let me just say it was well worth it. Once I got to the dealer I was greated by Carl Burt he was my salesman, he helped me through all of the details. He really made me feel he had my best interest in mind. He was so patient with all of my questions. Before I even thought to ask certain things he had already taken care of it. The attention to detail was spot on. I would continue to do business with the dealer regardless of the distance, and I highly recommend them. Thanks Carl!

February 13, 2019

"Responsive, knowledgable, friendly, and overall excellent"

- Robert - BMW buyer for life

I purchased my BMW from Carl Burt at BMW of Murrieta. Carl was very knowledgeable and highly responsive to my long list of detailed questions via email. The information and guidance Carl provided was very helpful in determining the options I wanted. The price was excellent and met what I determined was a fair price based on my internet research. At no point did Carl or anyone else at the dealership pressure me to buy. They allowed me to have the time I needed to make the decisions on the various options. I wanted a factory built car and there was no attempt to steer me to a compromised configuration to sell something off the lot. The experience at BMW of Murrieta exceeded all my expectations. I have had no other car purchasing experience that even has come close. I know of four other BMW dealerships closer to where I live and I had interactions with all of them. It was well worth the drive to BMW of Murrieta. You really owe it to yourself to try them if you are in the market for a new car. When my wife is ready for a new car we will reach out to Carl. He is excellent. Carl and all the other people I interacted with at the dealship are extremely friendly and helpful. Thanks again Carl!

February 12, 2019

"Looking to buy a Car? Ask for Dave Townsend!!!"

- Smilexi

My husband and I were shopping around for the perfect car that I had in mind. We tried different BMWs but they were trying to get us to go a different route...after telling them exactly what I was looking for. My husband was referred to Dave. After he told him what I was looking for Dave went out of his way to find my perfect car. He worked with us to get that perfect price we were looking for. He had it delivered to the lot where we took a look and fell in love. He didn’t stop there. Dave also had my new car washed and detailed then delivered straight to my home. He is beyond phonominal!! Thank you Dave we appreciate all you did for us Sincerely, The Mejias’

Dave Townsend