Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

640 State Road 136, Baraboo, Wisconsin 53913

Sandy Pertzborn, Sales Professional, Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

Sandy Pertzborn

Sales Professional
Richard Beyer, Finance Manager, Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

Richard Beyer

Kristen Reynoso, F&I, Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

Kristen Reynoso

F&I
Charlie Simmons, Sales, Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

Charlie Simmons

November 09, 2018

"Great Service!"

- Pixeanne

Love love LOVE my new Jeep and tge servuce I got from Sandy at Baraboo Motors. She walked me thru everything and helped at every turn. The service and treatment I recieved will have me coming back when we need another vehicle.

Sandy Pertzborn

November 09, 2018

"Awesome service"

- Paula

Had service done to my jeep. Great expereince from the awesome staff who checked me in to the tech who performed the job. Highly recommend them. Great waiting area and very clean facility!

Mariah Gooding
Dave Radtke

November 08, 2018

"Excellent and easy"

- BethNewkirk

After a year of looking for a new car we decided to try out baraboo motors group, a family member recommended we see Charlie Simmons and I am so glad they did. He was friendly, helpful, and did his job fast. I felt like he truly understood what we were looking for and got us the perfect vehicle. Kristen was also very friendly and got us through the paper work very fast. Everyone there was very friendly and helpful as well. I highly recommend coming here to buy your next vehicle.

Charlie Simmons