Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

640 State Rd 136, Baraboo, Wisconsin 53913

Charlie Simmons, Sales, Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

Charlie Simmons

Bart Kociecki, Sales, Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

Bart Kociecki

Richard Beyer, Finance Manager, Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

Richard Beyer

Mark Roberts, Sales , Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

Mark Roberts

October 16, 2017

"Friendly & Accommodating!"

- mandn1021

From the very beginning, Bret made it his duty to answer questions about my interest in a vehicle, while being honest and helpful through the whole buy process. Prompt follow up calls, kind words, confident gestures, and accommodating actions are just some wonderful aspects of this memorable experience! Bret, as well as Richard & Rick worked around my own schedule to make it possible for me to drive my new SUV home the same day as my appointment, even after spending time working after posted hours. Not once during my first time car buying experience did I feel like I was hurried, or pressured to answer on the spot; time was given to me to make the decisions needed. Every detail was explained to me while also giving me options in regards to financing, which was a huge relief! I am so thankful that I had such a good, and extremely patient team that assisted me while I made such a important decision! Working with these gentleman, I could really tell that they value their customer's best interests. I will be back for whatever automotive needs I may have in the future!

Bret Simpson
Rick Schwandt

October 16, 2017

"A Great Upgrade from my old blue car"

- Circusref

Bart was most helpful. He didn't push me to try to purchase a more expensive vehicle! I have purchased vehicles from this dealer before and felt I should start here. I came here to find an Equinox that would have larger rear passenger leg room. The Equinox I was interested in was the right color and had the right accessories as well as a good price; so the deal was donel. There were some issues with some chipped spots on the exterior surface. They cheerfully had these take care of. The went out of their way to be very helpful. Without a doubt I will recommend the Dealer and the Salesman..

Pete Steinhauer
Rick Schwandt

October 15, 2017

"Staff was very friendly and informative"

- delmar41241

The staff at Baraboo Motors was very helpful, friendly and informative. We were greeted with smiles by the entire staff. Our questions were answered. We felt welcomed but not pressured with high pitched sales lingo.

Bob Hanson