Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

640 State Rd 136, Baraboo, Wisconsin 53913

Richard Beyer, Finance Manager, Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

Richard Beyer

Bart Kociecki, Sales, Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

Bart Kociecki

Charlie Simmons, Sales, Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

Charlie Simmons

Samantha Faul, Service Manager, Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

Service Manager

July 14, 2018

"GREAT"

- E Lancaste

We arrived in Wisconsin for a overnight family get together from Illinois on a Saturday around noon when a bolt broke on our caliper bracket. We called around either shops were closed or booked until Monday or Tuesday. Baraboo motor group said come in and we will check it out. They fit us in between, when they could and we were on our way with new bolts on our bracket with in the hour. We are so grateful they took the time for us. Friendky, caring staff. Thank you!!!

July 11, 2018

"Purchase of used car."

- satisfied customer

I found the dealership well stocked with the type of auto I was looking for, lightly used 4 wheel drive Jeep. I was met as I entered the area and was asked what I was looking for. I was shown a range of prices and condition. The sales man was thorough, knew his inventory, and was around enough to answer questions as well as back a ways to let me look the car over unhindered. The test drive was informative and pretty much allowed me to determine the car's suitability for me.

Charlie Simmons
Mariah Gooding
Rick Schwandt

July 11, 2018

"So very helpful"

- Linzellie12

I really did my homework when car shopping. I wanted to be able to make an informed decision since it was my first dealership buy. I went to a few places and ultimately ended up going with Baraboo Motors Group and I am so happy with my decision! Bart was so kind and knowledgeable. I felt like I was shopping with a friend. He listened to my needs and understood my situation. He was with us every step of the way and even came in on his day off so he could be there when we signed the papers. I won’t go anywhere else in the future!

Bart Kociecki