Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

640 State Rd 136, Baraboo, Wisconsin 53913

Richard Beyer, Finance Manager, Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

Richard Beyer

Charlie Simmons, Sales, Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

Charlie Simmons

Bob Hanson, Sales Manager, Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

Bob Hanson

Bart Kociecki, Sales, Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

Bart Kociecki

December 15, 2017

"Very simple and friendly"

- Race123

This is a great place to buy a vehicle.Evryone that works here is extremely nice and very helpful. I would highly recommend baraboo motors group to anyone interested in a vehicle.

December 15, 2017

"We came in needing a new car. We left having found that car."

- Luke Beck

These guys were fantastic. This is the second car we purchased from them and both times we've been very satisfied with their level of service and attention. They work with us to find the best deal we can afford. We're coming back for our next car.

Samantha Faul
Mariah Gooding

December 11, 2017

"Dodge Dart "

- Dodgehelldart

I would recommend BMG to anybody looking for a vehicle. The staff is very friendly, helpful & all around good people. Not fake because they want to sell you something. I traveled almost 70 miles to test drive the car I purchased & got what I feel to be a great deal. My 9 year old son got a free hat also. If you’re looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle go check out BMG, you won’t regret it. Ask for Alex Smith, he’s the salesman who helped me.

Alex Smith
Rick Schwandt
Bob Hanson
Other Employees : I HOPE I GOT ALL OF YOU.

Used 2016 Jeep Cherokee