Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

640 State Rd 136, Baraboo, Wisconsin 53913

Richard Beyer, Finance Manager, Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

Richard Beyer

Bart Kociecki, Sales, Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

Bart Kociecki

Sandy Pertzborn, Sales Professional, Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

Sales Professional
Cole Jacquin, Sales Manager, Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

September 17, 2018

"Excellent Second Experience "

- KR2016

I recently bought my second vehicle from BMG. Mike and his team did an excellent job of working with me to make everything about my vehicle perfect after losing my previous vehicle. I was informed I would have to come back after purchasing my vehicle to have the hitch put on. When I showed up to purchase my vehicle, Mike had made sure that the service team had my hitch put on before I came. I would definitely recommend Mike and his team at BMG!

Mike Carney
Richard Beyer

September 09, 2018

"Sandy is the best!"

- Glo

This is the second car I got from her. She knows her cars and if it wasn't for someone else totaling my first one i'd still be in it. I would recommend Sandy to everyone I know! She always make sure you have options you want while proving excellent customer service. You rock!

September 08, 2018

"Great Experience!!"

- Pritzkow

Sandy, the finance guy(can’t remember his name) and Cole were awesome. Easiest car buying experience I’ve ever had! Thank you Baraboo Motors!!

Used 2016 Dodge Dart