Bayside Toyota

Pre-Owned Manager
Sean Mason, Sales Consultant, Bayside Toyota

Sean Mason

February 09, 2018

""Excellent Experience again" Bayside Customers for Life! "

- Gordon L Stout

Today was awesome! Great Team, went above and beyond for us, with the purchase of our new car, we are so happy! Gordon and Wendy

Lisa Novander
Shawn Ritter
Mike Wang
Chris Flores

January 21, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service"

- Mom of 3

We had the best experience buying our Toyota Sequoia from Ana at Bayside Toyota. We had been in an accident early in the week and were not expecting to have to purchase a new vehicle. So we hadn't been researching or on the lookout for new technology. Ana took excellent care of us and knew that we needed time to process all the new choices. I think she literally knew everything about every car we test drove. She was kind and thoughtful and hands down the best salesperson I've ever met in a dealership! Thank you Ana!

Ana Acevedo
Chris Flores

January 20, 2018

"Once again a great experience. "

- Paulie and Carmela

I had taken my youngest daughter here to purchase a corolla two months ago. It was the best experience in car buying I have ever had. My oldest daughter now needed a new car. Once again Bayside Toyota gave us the best price. Once again it was a no hassle deal. The exact price quoted is what she got; no stress, no pressure. Thank you again Shawn for your honesty and truthfulness. You treated my family very well! Once again it was worth the 120 mile round trip to deal with Bayside. I am sure when I or my wife are ready to buy a new car, we will be back. I also want to say that they have reserved parking spaces for military service veterans. Nice touch. All the people my daughters dealt with were great. Thanks !

Shawn Ritter