Beatrice Ford Lincoln

Spenser Bruntz

Jeff Green, Sales Consultant, Beatrice Ford Lincoln

Jeff Green

June 19, 2018

"Heather Gaytan deserves a promotion!"

- Anon6801

As soon as I entered, I was greeted by Heather. I immediately felt like I could trust her. I left with a new friend, and a new car! Such a friendly staff. And made sure that I knew what was going on along the way. Thanks so much!

Heather Gaytan
Ray Hernandez

June 17, 2018

"Needed a car fast "

- Dondi

Spenser was great help got us into a car we could afford and fit the family for long trips we take. He also helped us get it in just a couple days. Great service won't go anywhere else.

Spenser Bruntz

June 17, 2018

"Good experience"

- Cher1

Chris went above and beyond to get us the car that we wanted. The staff is very friendly and ready to help you feel comfortable, answer your questions, and get you on the road again. This is the second car we have bought from here and it won't be the last.

Chris Chace