Beatrice Ford Lincoln - Service Center

31 Lifetime Service Reviews

4115 North 6th Street, Beatrice, Nebraska 68310

31 Reviews of Beatrice Ford Lincoln - Service Center

September 07, 2018

"Business owner with 10 Ford Trucks"

- Tractor Man

Beatrice Ford Service Crew understands our business and how important it is to get our trucks in to be serviced and back out as quickly as possible. They consistently achieve this and are quite flexible to the needs of our employees, many times offering loaners, rides and pickup/delivery services. You won't be another number here even if you've got only 1 vehicle.

Sep 07, 2018 -

Beatrice Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us a review, and share your feedback with us! Very much appreciated!

July 16, 2018

"Great people"

- Barb

Gabriel, Bobby and Ray all went above and beyond to help me get my vehicle. I went in originally for an oil change. Gabriel asked questions to find out what kind, color and if I was looking for a new car. I was convinced when I saw the Ford Ecosport. He also found me a blue one which I was set on. Ray found all kinds of Ford packages to get the price down to what I could afford. Booby was really fast with getting a loan approval. This was the most fun I have ever had buying a car.

Gabriel Estes
Bobby Bphonsavat
Jul 16, 2018 -

Beatrice Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We're glad we could get you in the right vehicle, and have fun doing it. We love that too!

June 02, 2018

"buying a new car"

- Car buyer from Lincoln

When making the decision to get a new car, we go straight to Beatrice Ford Lincoln. We’ve been buying and now leasing vehicles from them for years. We always get good advice and our questions are always answered in laymen’s terms (so I can understand). There selection of vehicles are great and if they don’t have what you want, they’ll do everything possible to find it for you. Most of all, they make you feel right at home!

Spenser Bruntz
Bobby Bphonsavat
Jun 02, 2018 -

Beatrice Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and provide us feedback. We loving hearing from our customers, and we're so glad we were able to take care of you. We look forward to the next time!

May 18, 2018

"Disappointed "

- Westling1

Please do your homework before buying or having service at this dealership! We had a very bad experience. Very disappointed that a dealership would operate the way they did.

May 18, 2018 -

Beatrice Ford Lincoln responded

I'm VERY sorry that we have failed to meet your requirements from us. While I don't have any specifics from this feedback to know in which way we failed, I want to apologize first and foremost. While it is always our intention to give everyone the best experience possible, we also know that by hiring humans we're never able to do things right 100% of the time. I will be sending a message privately to see what details I may find and see if there is any way to help further. I'm sorry, and I hope to be able to help.

March 17, 2018

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

- jvpv

Purchased my Ford here and have continued service. Always happy with the service here. Friendly staff. Pick up delivery service is awesome & saves so much time! Thanks

January 04, 2018

"New tires "

- TIFFFORT13

It was below zero and I had a flat tire, unable to air it up. I called Josh and they sent two guys to pick me up and drive me to work right away. Josh ended up calling me back and we agreed it needed 4 new tires. He knew I was trying to save some money and had a lot of knowledge about the differences in the tires/prices. He got this all done and I was able to have my car back by noon. Very appreciative that they were willing to help me out.

Jim Beavers
November 10, 2017

"Service"

- FLEET0

Great Service and everyone involved was super helpful. Always eager to answer questions that we have about the vehicle. Service was very timely and professional

Doug Holle
October 18, 2017

"Issues with damage to vehicle"

- Nate b

Had some damage done to my vehicle while in for service. Had a rocky start with their insurance company. After talking with Tyler about it things went smoothly. Beatrice Ford bent over backwards and kept their word in that it would be taken care of. Will be looking forward to buying my next vehicle from them.

Tyler Hernandez
Dec 07, 2017 -

Beatrice Ford Lincoln responded

Hi Nathan, Thank you for your feedback. While we take precautions to ensure the utmost care of all vehicles in our possession, occasionally accidents happen. We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences and appreciate your cooperation in resolving the concerns to your satisfaction. Thank you for your business. Tyler

September 28, 2017

"My XM radio didn't work in the used truck I purchased."

- DALEHILL

I brought my truck in they looked at the XM radio. They seen the XM module didn't work they offered to pay half on a new one. I declined.

August 18, 2017

"Service"

- 17GT350

Recently had a warranty claim due to Road Hazard. Josh Dorothy was outstanding, he was prompt, efficient, and his Customer Service delivery is at a high level. Jim Beavers was also helpful in the parts department. The tire was replaced under warranty with no issues, and in my limited experience, everyone at Beatrice Ford has been great to work with...I'll be recommending you all to folks I know both in and out of the area, and on social media as well. Thank you!

Jim Beavers