Beatrice Ford Lincoln - Service Center

33 Lifetime Service Reviews

4115 North 6th Street, Beatrice, Nebraska 68310

33 Reviews of Beatrice Ford Lincoln - Service Center

October 04, 2018

"Horrible service department, financial department "

- Explorer 2017

This is the worst car dealership, service department, financial department I have ever dealt with. The deal was not good on my car, fine I'm over it - never purchasing another vehicle again from them. We set up an oil appointment and they did not get us in for over an hour and a half after our appointment time. Derek forgot about our repair we set up and they forgot to come get my car a few days after that oil appointment. Bobby and Ray H have both lied to me and my fiance several times about when I would have a GAP refund check. I still do not have the check that the GAP company has already given money to Beatrice Ford several weeks ago. My father's truck has been in several times only to not be fixed and leave him stranded on a busy highway. This is at least the 3rd time he is taking it in because it was not fixed properly.

Oct 05, 2018 -

Beatrice Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback. I have received your reviews on multiple sites and have been gathering information. First, I'm so sorry you are having concerns and that we are part of those concerns. We do employ humans, we have made mistakes. Most we don't have excuses for and are working at improving. To address your GAP concern. You are right, it took much longer than it should have, and it's no fault of yours. Because of some in-house personnel changes, our accounting procedures didn't provide us a clear path for the GAP refund to get to us, and then to you. 100% our fault. I checked, and it should be to you in check format today or tomorrow. It has illuminated some concerns and we have made changes, and much of it is thanks to you. There was never any intention to lie or deceive, but we can certainly tell why you would think so. Your fathers truck is an entirely different matter which we have reviewed (it's here currently) and the service manager will reach out with what we have found. Thank you again, it's people like you who can shine a light on our failures that help us constantly improve.

October 04, 2018

"Service for a tire that needed to be fixed"

- Valh148511

We brought the tire down to be fixed. They had an opening and they fixed the tire while we waited and put it back on our Explorer. They were very helpful and courteous.

David Ahlschwede
Brian Denton
Bobby Bphonsavat
Other Employees : I’m not sure who fixed the tire but he did an excellent job and was very careful with our vehicle.
Oct 04, 2018 -

Beatrice Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us feedback and a review! It is greatly appreciated!

September 07, 2018

"Business owner with 10 Ford Trucks"

- Tractor Man

Beatrice Ford Service Crew understands our business and how important it is to get our trucks in to be serviced and back out as quickly as possible. They consistently achieve this and are quite flexible to the needs of our employees, many times offering loaners, rides and pickup/delivery services. You won't be another number here even if you've got only 1 vehicle.

Jeff Green
Sep 07, 2018 -

Beatrice Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us a review, and share your feedback with us! Very much appreciated!

July 16, 2018

"Great people"

- Barb

Gabriel, Bobby and Ray all went above and beyond to help me get my vehicle. I went in originally for an oil change. Gabriel asked questions to find out what kind, color and if I was looking for a new car. I was convinced when I saw the Ford Ecosport. He also found me a blue one which I was set on. Ray found all kinds of Ford packages to get the price down to what I could afford. Booby was really fast with getting a loan approval. This was the most fun I have ever had buying a car.

Gabriel Estes
Jul 16, 2018 -

Beatrice Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We're glad we could get you in the right vehicle, and have fun doing it. We love that too!

June 02, 2018

"buying a new car"

- Car buyer from Lincoln

When making the decision to get a new car, we go straight to Beatrice Ford Lincoln. We’ve been buying and now leasing vehicles from them for years. We always get good advice and our questions are always answered in laymen’s terms (so I can understand). There selection of vehicles are great and if they don’t have what you want, they’ll do everything possible to find it for you. Most of all, they make you feel right at home!

Spenser Bruntz
Jun 02, 2018 -

Beatrice Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and provide us feedback. We loving hearing from our customers, and we're so glad we were able to take care of you. We look forward to the next time!

May 18, 2018

"Disappointed "

- Westling1

Please do your homework before buying or having service at this dealership! We had a very bad experience. Very disappointed that a dealership would operate the way they did.

May 18, 2018 -

Beatrice Ford Lincoln responded

I'm VERY sorry that we have failed to meet your requirements from us. While I don't have any specifics from this feedback to know in which way we failed, I want to apologize first and foremost. While it is always our intention to give everyone the best experience possible, we also know that by hiring humans we're never able to do things right 100% of the time. I will be sending a message privately to see what details I may find and see if there is any way to help further. I'm sorry, and I hope to be able to help.

March 17, 2018

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

- jvpv

Purchased my Ford here and have continued service. Always happy with the service here. Friendly staff. Pick up delivery service is awesome & saves so much time! Thanks

Jeff Green
January 04, 2018

"New tires "

- TIFFFORT13

It was below zero and I had a flat tire, unable to air it up. I called Josh and they sent two guys to pick me up and drive me to work right away. Josh ended up calling me back and we agreed it needed 4 new tires. He knew I was trying to save some money and had a lot of knowledge about the differences in the tires/prices. He got this all done and I was able to have my car back by noon. Very appreciative that they were willing to help me out.

Jim Beavers
November 10, 2017

"Service"

- FLEET0

Great Service and everyone involved was super helpful. Always eager to answer questions that we have about the vehicle. Service was very timely and professional

Doug Holle
October 18, 2017

"Issues with damage to vehicle"

- Nate b

Had some damage done to my vehicle while in for service. Had a rocky start with their insurance company. After talking with Tyler about it things went smoothly. Beatrice Ford bent over backwards and kept their word in that it would be taken care of. Will be looking forward to buying my next vehicle from them.

Tyler Hernandez
Dec 07, 2017 -

Beatrice Ford Lincoln responded

Hi Nathan, Thank you for your feedback. While we take precautions to ensure the utmost care of all vehicles in our possession, occasionally accidents happen. We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences and appreciate your cooperation in resolving the concerns to your satisfaction. Thank you for your business. Tyler