Beaverton INFINITI

Infiniti Ambassador

December 30, 2018

"Awesome Experience "

- Nikki B

Thank you Sam and Alan, for listening to my concerns and working hard on the best solution that fit my needs and budget. Wonderful experience!

Alan Angal
Raul Tafta
Other Employees : Sam

December 10, 2018

"Good experience"

- Angcam76

We were on a time crunch and were able to get our vehicle and very close to the terms we initially anticipated. The service was great! David got our finance paperwork done in record time!

David Giraldo

December 06, 2018

"Best car buying experience EVER!"

- Happy Julie

It’s been 10+ years since I have purchased a vehicle, and I was not looking forward to it. I had visited multiple dealerships comparing my options, and Amin at Beaverton Infinity was fantastic. He was extremely knowledgeable about the car I was looking at, as well as the competing vehicles. He was not pushy and very respectful to the other car brands I had in mind. He was pleasant and professional, and made the process very easy. He asked what was important to me in a car and he listened. I was offered to take the car for half the day to ensure I would be happy with it, but also to see how it fit in the garage at home. I love my new car and coupled with Amin at Infinity and the service provided, I couldn’t be happier!

Used 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee, $32999

2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Used 2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class, $18498

2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Used 2009 INFINITI G37, $14488

2009 INFINITI G37

New 2019 INFINITI QX50, $39530

2019 INFINITI QX50

• Test drives brought to your home or office
  • In home purchase program
  • No questions asked 5 day return policy on used purchases
  • Over 40 service loaners available including the all new Q50
  • Complimentary pick-up and delivery for major services