Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Benton Nissan of Bessemer

Bessemer, AL

134 Reviews
Welcome to Benton Nissan of Bessemer! Our goal is to help you find your dream Nissan today! That's why we provide the helpful tools and buttons on this website. When you use the features on this site, you can speed up your search. Our inventory listings include extensive information about each vehicle's specifications, amenities, technologies, and much more. If you are planning to trade in a vehicle, use our Value Your Trade form to see how much your used car or truck is worth. Click a button to get our best price now! You can even get pre-approved for an auto loan in just minutes! Come to Benton Nissan of Bessemer today. We're located at 5487 Academy Way in Bessemer, AL, off I-20, about six miles from Midfield and five miles from Hueytown. Our full-service Nissan dealership is here to serve you and your driving needs! We invite you to visit the showroom to take a test drive in a new Nissan Rogue, Altima, Sentra or another brand-new Nissan! At Benton Nissan of Bessemer, we've cultivated and implemented the Benton Benefits Program to heighten your car-buying experience. It is important to us that you have the ideal shopping experience and you carry that with you through the time you own your vehicle. If you ever need ID Theft Protection, Deposit Protection, or Roadside Assistance, we'll be here to help when you need us.

5487 Academy Way

Bessemer, AL

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 134 reviews

January 16, 2022

Came to get brake work done front and back.. My brakes are still squeaking making a louder noise than before I brought my car. Disappointed More

by emyancy
NA
January 16, 2022

It's a terrific dealership with a top notch inventory and first class salesman and financing availability. More

by karent2
January 15, 2022

The service was quick. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The coffee and snacks were a snack added touch. More

by Cole
January 14, 2022

It was really a pleasure. They went out of the way to chase down a car I wanted from another dealership More

by Bvander3
January 11, 2022

Easy, quick service. Dropped off the car and they called when it was ready. Staff that I encountered were great!! More

by jdeveritt63
January 06, 2022

Good service just slow on recall repair and I ordered a setvice manual I haven’t got More

by leumas1949
January 05, 2022

Thee service is great. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The coffee was good also. More

by rw01017@gmail.com
Service staff
January 05, 2022

My visit was for my car to be serviced. The wait was short and the employees were pleasant. More

by sgafnea
January 05, 2022

They are very Courteous, and respectful! A quite loquacious group that makes you feel invited! More

by Jamariondior
Can’t remember
January 04, 2022

Everyone was real nice Joe took extra good care of me and I enjoy doing bid we go we do business again again More

by WILLJACKSON1022