Bill Abbott Buick Chevrolet

500 W Center St, Monticello, Illinois 61856 Directions

2 Reviews of Bill Abbott Buick Chevrolet

October 19, 2015

"Reaching out through their contact us page works wonders "

- jasweet713

Bought a used car. Less than 30 minutes later the service engine light came on and the speedometer got stuck. After an initial communication error, the dealer agreed to diagnose the trouble and provide a loaner. Bought car as is but certainly pleased they are willing to diagnose the trouble for free. Oh the paperwork guy has kind of an attitude too but you won't have to deal with him longlong. Our sales person Hayden was great though. And thanks to Brian for reaching out to me.

Hayden, Brian, and Travis
Oct 20, 2015 -

jasweet713 responded

Dealer has since offered to make some minor repairs for free, going above and beyond. Unfortunately there is another repair that will cost some but that can occur with any used vehicle. Both problems did not show up on the test drive and were easy to miss. Would revise review to 4 stars if possible for excellent customer service after reaching out a second time. Unfortunately it seems only one edit is possible so I will repeat, 4 stars for service after sale.

May 27, 2011

"Travis, the General Manager at Bill Abbott's Dealership..."

- tkdepauw05

Travis, the General Manager at Bill Abbott's Dealership in Monticello, treated me like family and really took care of all our new car needs. He sat down with my wife and I to talk about what exaclty we were looking for (discovered our hot buttons), took us out to look at some different models to narrow down what we were looking for and then he went out and found it for us since he didn't have exaclty what we were looking for. I couldn't be happier with the service quality at Abbott's and their responsiveness. I feel like price is the one thing that was just "good" because I could have probably gotten a similar deal elsewhere. But I went there and bought our 2011 Buick Enclave from Abbott's because of the people and the service. I will definately give them first look the next time I'm in the market.

Travis Fox