Bill Byrd Kia

Internet Manager

December 09, 2018

"Great dealership "

- JackieC.777

Overall excellent experience with this dealership! Got a great deal on a 2019 Kia Soul! Our sales consultant was amazing and very helpful! Ronnie McBride worked with us and was patient with us. He made it his goal to find a car that matched what we wanted! I appreciate his help and the company for finding me a great car after I lost mine due to the hurricane. I highly recommend this dealership!

Mary Moriarty

November 05, 2018

"I have already told 4 people"

- Morninglory1972

My previous car was in an accident 5 days before Hurricane Michael. My insurance company allowed me a rental car. I was given a Kia Sportage. Blessing the rental was not damaged during the hurricane. I was able to keep that vehicle for 30 days because I didn't know the status of my car. My hiusebwas destroyed and that Kia Sportage moved a lot of the items out my house and into storage. As soon as I was told my car was totaled I knew I wanted a Kia. Ronnie was honest post-hurricane, understanding, and patient. The car buying process was seamless and my Kia Sorento is stunning! They worked on keeping my monthly payments and interest knowing I lost everything. I have recommended to everyone I have come across, including my priest.

Ronnie McBride
Other Employees : I cannot recall the GA transplant that moved here right before the hurricane, but he was AMAZING as well!!

November 04, 2018

"Best car dealer ever!"

- KD1976

Thank you Ronnie, Mary Katherine, and everyone else who went out of their way to help me! I love my new car, and I will recommend your service to everyone I know! Thank you all! Katherine Dadisman

Used 2009 Honda Fit