Bill Fox Chevrolet

Jayson Mcguire, Service Writer, Bill Fox Chevrolet

Jayson Mcguire

Service Writer

September 26, 2017

"My first trip at this dealership. "

- Tonia1234

Great, fast service. Went in for an oil change and it was done in 25 minutes! Super service! Danna was awesome and made my first visit awesome! I will definitely be back!

Danna Unrue

September 23, 2017

"Couldn't be happier "

- Happy123

I recently leased a 2018 Chevy Equinox from Fox Chevrolet and I couldn't be happier. My salesperson person was Konner M who I can't say enough good things about. He was knowledgeable, friendly and patient, taking the time to work with me to find the best vehicle to suit my needs. I will definitely recommend this dealership and especially Konner to my friends and family!!

Konner Mcclellan

September 23, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- countrygirl59

I love this dealership because I was in and out for service. Some of the service people were nice to me and some of them were not.

I can't remember the name.

Used 2013 Chevrolet Equinox, $12626