Bill Fox Chevrolet

Kevin Yencer

November 13, 2018

"Great"

- Rhiannon77

My service writer was very nice and answered all my questions and my concerns. I have had my engine light come on and offered me one of there cars so they could see if it would come back on but I told I would just bring it back if it happened again

Tony Marsiglia

November 11, 2018

"Best Experiece with Car Dealer"

- Fran425

Keith was very courteous, patient and helpful as we leased our first car! John, the financial contact was also very pleasant & helpful. We are confident we made a positive decision!

Keith Stadwick
Other Employees : Derek Sharer... A family friend encouraged us to go with Bill Fox because he works there and knows they are great! John in Finance was also awesome!

November 02, 2018

"Easy in and out"

- Chevy100

Easy in and out at Fox. Daniel is the nicest guy and made sure every one of my questions were/was answered. Thanks so much!

Daniel Carter