Bill Gaddis Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram

Jordan  Volz, Sales and Leasing Specialist, Bill Gaddis Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram

Matt  Besser, Sales and Leasing Specialist, Bill Gaddis Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram

Matt Besser

Sales and Leasing Specialist
Rodney  Pearson, Sales and Leasing Specialist, Bill Gaddis Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram

Rodney Pearson

Kristopher Bilbrey, Sales Consultant , Bill Gaddis Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram

Kristopher Bilbrey

November 17, 2018

"I found just what I was looking for."

- Happy Grandma

.Jordan was very friendly and helpful. He was very informative, and explained everything I needed to know. I left feeling like he was very trustworthy. I am happy with my experience. I will recommend this business to others.

November 14, 2018

"Deals as always "

- Shmoo817

Great service, exceptional deals , will definitely buy from Rodney and Gaddis in the future . Was given a great price on my trade and on the quality low mile preowned we purchased , highly recommend Gaddis

Rodney Pearson
Steve Gaddis

November 06, 2018

"It was a great experience for my first ownership. "

- kalistaholt

It was great! Jordan helped me with everything I needed help with. I would do business with them again, and I highly recommend doing business with them too!

New 2018 Jeep Wrangler, $38845