Bluebonnet Chrysler Dodge

Rodney Taylor

Rick Tatum, Sales Manager, Bluebonnet Chrysler Dodge

Rick Tatum

October 27, 2018

"Worst experience of a lifetime. Run away from these crooks."

- Metzman

This is absolutely the worst dealer I have ever done business with in my 66 years of buying new vehicles. I have had issues with my faulty brakes since I drove my new tuck off of their lot. First they said the brakes just needed seated. Now14,000 miles later and couple trips back to the shop and I still have horrible brakes. Not safe to drive. You can her the lose parts in the brake system. I also just got a notice of my third factory recall. The simply to refused to even take the wheels off and examine these faulty brakes. I made a service appointment and they didn't even begin look at my truck until 5 days later. They had it for 11 days an did little more than drive it around the block. These people are flat out shade mechanic crooks. Their smart arse service department manager told me to take my truck to another dealer. Real nice way to stand behind your product! Run, run, run, from these people, There is ZERO service after the sell. I'm filing a lemon law complaint with the State of Texas. I should not have to drive a truck with brakes that are broken and do not function correctly. I've never sen such pure neglect in incompetency coupled with very very poor attitudes. I bought a very expensive lifetime warranty and I can 't even get the most simplest of things repaired.

Service depart and service department manger.

April 16, 2018

"Service Dept. "

- Capitalism

Service Dept is a disappointment, once the sale of the vehicle is completed they cannot provide customer service in the service Dept. Service writers are rude and gave me the impression they do not care. Pull in the service drive and nobody comes out to wait on you, go in the service office and your presence is ignored, they give me the impression the customer bothers them! I don’t like this reception so, I will go to another dealership for service and sales.

Hul

January 19, 2018

"great folks to work with"

- Former Corp

I needed a another van. Rodney found what I wanted right away. We discussed other available vehicles, but he didn't burden me with a lot of the "you ought to think about upgrading" hype. He met my needs - fast. The expertise within the Service Department staff has never disappointed me. If you want a massage or something besides popcorn find a high priced outfit with lots of overhead; need a decent vehicle at an affordable price and a friendly staff to maintain it, come here.

Rodney Taylor