Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Bob Rohrman's Gurnee Volkswagen

Gurnee, IL

4.2
727 Reviews
Gurnee Volkswagen: Forging Gurnee, Grayslake, Kenosha, Round Lake Beach and Waukegan Community Connections When you come to our Gurnee dealership, you will discover that we offer more than just inventory, service, and financing for Volkswagen models. Gurnee Volkswagen is committed to exceptional customer service and creating lifelong connections with drivers in the Gurnee area. We serve Grayslake, Kenosha, Round Lake Beach, Waukegan, and beyond by meeting your automotive needs and viewing each customer from Grayslake, Kenosha, Round Lake Beach and Waukegan as part of our extended community. Gurnee Volkswagen, the Golden Rule of Customer Service At Gurnee Volkswagen, we want you to feel like family when you visit us, and we treat each of our customers with the golden rule. Our sales team can help you get acquainted with our available new and used vehicles, and help you narrow down your choices to find your perfect car, crossover or SUV. Then, our finance team can help you find the perfect lease or loan to go with your Volkswagen Jetta, Atlas, Passat, Tiguan and Golf. After that, we make your entire ownership experience easier with expert service and parts. We really are your one-stop destination for the entire car-buying and ownership journey, and we do it all with a smile. Take the Short Drive from Grayslake, Kenosha, Round Lake Beach or Waukegan to Gurnee Volkswagen With our pressure-free environment, drivers from Grayslake, Kenosha, Round Lake Beach, Waukegan, and beyond are encouraged to take advantage of our services that benefit them best. We know car-ownership can be a large undertaking, so we are here to offer advice and help with all things Volkswagen. Explore what our Gurnee dealership has to offer and contact us with any questions that you have. We look forward to hearing from you!

6301 W Grand Ave

Gurnee, IL

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 727 reviews

January 21, 2022

The Service team was able to assist me in connecting my lo jack to my phone. They did an excellent job. More

by RDRAKE1
January 19, 2022

It was a great experience. Answered all of my questions and very helpful to me. More

by jswoosh16
Jan 19, 2022 -

jswoosh16 responded

Amazing experience overall.

January 18, 2022

Dealership is clean, has amenities that is offered to customers and guests. Staff are genuine and professional. More

by austinabad12
Jan 19, 2022 -

Bob Rohrman's Gurnee Volkswagen responded

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Austin. Our customers are our top priority and your feedback is greatly appreciated. All of us at Bob Rohrman's Gurnee Volkswagen are glad to have you as a customer!

January 17, 2022

Overall, it was a good experience. They made it quick because it was very late and I had my two youngest children with me. Yunior told me they would return my rental, which I found out had to be picked u More

by G.rigdon1105

Bob Rohrman's Gurnee Volkswagen responded

We thank you greatly for your detailed and honest feedback. It's crucial for us to hear from valued customers such as yourself. We are very disappointed to hear that your experience with us has not been a seamless one, and we sincerely apologize for the communication challenges you have faced. If you would be willing to continue the conversation, we would appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns. Please let us know the best way to reach you.

G.rigdon1105 responded

You guys have my email and number on file. Either works fine after 6pm.

January 16, 2022

I bought 5 cars from this dealership and this is the first time I felt appreciated More

by BROOKLYNNE2

Bob Rohrman's Gurnee Volkswagen responded

Thank you! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any questions or future vehicle needs. Thank you for choosing Bob Rohrman's Gurnee Volkswagen.

January 15, 2022

It’s a nice place with nice people. Very clean and comfortable. Took long but stood by More

by webstermark741

Bob Rohrman's Gurnee Volkswagen responded

Thank you for the kind words for our service department! We look forward to sharing your compliments with them, and don't hesitate to let us know if we can be of further assistance.

January 14, 2022

Nice people to work the dealer is awesome I don't have no complaints thank you More

by EQUINTINO

Bob Rohrman's Gurnee Volkswagen responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are delighted to learn about your positive experience and congratulations on your new car! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to let us know. We are always happy to help!

January 14, 2022

Service seemed to have a communication issue yesterday. Tool three tries to correct my issues. Not usual for this department. More

by SAUNDRADILIBERTi

Bob Rohrman's Gurnee Volkswagen responded

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this honest review. We take all feedback seriously and will share your comments with the team. Please let us know if you would like to discuss this further. We look forward to working with you again.

January 11, 2022

Ron and everyone involved in the purchase of the for my wife and I were great. The process was stress free from beginning to end, working to fit our budget and get us a few perks as well. More

by Greg mahlstedt
Jan 11, 2022 -

Bob Rohrman's Gurnee Volkswagen responded

Greg, we are very happy Ron provided you and your wife with such a positive experience! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit.

January 07, 2022

Dealership has competitive pricing and is very reasonable when it comes to trade in value More

by Blake
Jan 07, 2022 -

Bob Rohrman's Gurnee Volkswagen responded

Blake, Here at Bob Rohrman's Gurnee Volkswagen, customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. We always do our best to make sure our customers leave with the car they desire! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience, and it was a pleasure having you at the dealership. We appreciate your review!