Bobb Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sales Consulant

November 20, 2018

"Great Salesman"

- HOWLEYDANIELLE Verified Customer

Luke is the best salesman I have ever worked with and I have purchased many new and used vehicles throughout the midwest. I came in looking at 2 different RAM's and was heavily leaning towards the less expensive of the 2. Luke told me to take the one I was going to buy for a test drive while he put #'s together on the one my wife and I really wanted. Came back from test drive and he tells me I'm getting the one I really came for. Never in a million years did I think he would have gotten this deal done but between him and Paul Jones they made it happen. I have already referred 3 of my friends who are currently in the market for a new vehicle to Luke. Thank you Luke for making this happen my family loves the new truck. I would recommend Bob's auto to anybody who is in the market for a new or used vehicle. 5 star dealership in my book.

Luke Milan
Paul Jones

November 20, 2018

"JP was awesome and very informative about the car."

- Twixie95 Verified Customer

The dealership wad good. I liked working with JP. He knew alot about the car and even helped me sync my phone with it. He made sure I was happy leaving with my new car.

November 19, 2018

"BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!"

- Mariobros21089

I would definitely recommend that my family and friends go to Bobb's! The place very clean and neatly organized, and very friendly! I love the fact that there's a playroom for children to play. The employees there are awesome! One of the best experiences my Fiancée and I had. Thank you JP for selling us a great vehicle! We LOVE IT!

Other Employees : Jim Mentz