Bommarito Mazda of St Peters

Finance

September 26, 2017

"Great Experience "

- Yolanda Dennis

Typically I buy online and just go into tidy up the paperwork. However, Jason was awesome I told him what I was looking for and he had them lined up for me to jump in an try. We talked about everything and in the end, I got the car he recommended. It is only day 2 but so far everyone loves my Mazda 6- he worked with me on the price and collectively we were able to agree that I needed that car and he needed a break from my 6+ hour sale. I had a great time. When I returned to pick up my older car he came out and introduced himself to my family. That means a lot. When you go in ask for Jason - !!!! He is very nice and not too heavy on the pressure. As I stated before it took me 6 hours to decide. After the purchase he synced my phone and went over every aspect of the car- so I would not feel overwhelmed with all the technology. I appreciate this young man very much. He will do well in his career. Adam, Adam, Adam! This guy was one of the most pleasant finance individuals I ever dealt with. Like no nonsense but a hint of fun. Usually financing a car is such a pain in the rear. This was fun. He met me head on with my requests ( I want the car for free) and answered my questions. I have owned over 12 cars and he is the only one to sell me GAP coverage...ever... He was patient with my indecisiveness. We connected on a level of trust that in the end I feel like I got a good deal and I am happy. Adam got it done. Also, the financing part was swift- I am happy with the APR and even happier I have GAP coverage and do not need to worry about a volcano erupting near my car. :) I appreciate you guys dedicating half of your day to me :) Thank you. I am happy I followed my mind and honored the appointment and made the drive all the way out to see you two.

Jason Lasho

September 12, 2017

"Great to work with"

- Daniel Schmied

Adam was great to work with, very laid back,explained all our options to us. Made the buying process very easy. Was a pleasure to deal with.

Jason Lasho

June 26, 2017

"Great expereince"

- Theresannp2003

I really don't like buying a new car. I dread the experience. But this was different. Nate answered my email and sent me a website with the ability to compare vehicles. I was able to narrow down 3 possible vehicles. This was very helpful. I met Nate 2 days later. He answered all my questions. And, since our golf bags fit without putting down the seats, we bought the car! I noticed a small dent on the hood of the car but it was fixed the next week. Jennifer in the service department was great.

Nate Mulloy