Bommarito Volkswagen of St Peters

4194 North Service Road, St. Peters, Missouri 63376

Steve Pfleeger, Volkswagen Certified Elite Sales & Leasing, Bommarito Volkswagen of St Peters

Volkswagen Certified Elite Sales & Leasing

Drew Travers

December 19, 2017

"First New Car"

- Denis B.

I am 70 years old and had never owned a new car until October of this year. I previously owned a 2011 Volkswagen Tiguan. I loved the car, but wanted something with more cargo space. When VW came out with the redesigned Tiguan, I decided that was the car. I did my research and decided on the model, color and equipment. I researched the VW website and looked at all the dealers in my area. Bommarito VW-St Peters was advertising the best, up front, price discount and I kept watching their site until they had the car I wanted in stock. Based on the DealerRater website ratings, I selected Steve Pfleeger as my sales contact. I called him on a Monday, told him I was interested in one particular car and I would be out on Friday for a test drive. Steve had the car cleaned and ready for the drive on Friday. After a positive test drive, we talked price. No pressure from Steve, just an honest discussion. After about 45 minutes of back and forth, we had a deal and I am the happy owner of my first new car. My advise, do your research, pick the right dealer and the right sales consultant.

Chris Butano

August 09, 2017

"Awesome, Fun Experience "

- jessica0521

Steve was so friendly and fun to work with. He made the process seamless and knew exactly what I wanted before I did! Highly recommend!

July 29, 2017

"Returned for our 2nd Golf"

- jeffnaf

We bought a Golf in 2011 from these guys and had a great experience with the service department during our warranty terms and when buying the new car initially, so when our 2002 Jetta was ready to go out to pasture, we headed straight here. They had a great deal on a 2017 Golf, so when we arrived Steve was the first to greet us. He listened to what we wanted and didn't try to sell us on something else. He was personable, attentive, and easy to work with when we went over terms. And they let us keep the car overnight to make sure it was really what we wanted. Even when we did the financing, J.D. was wonderful to work with. This was our fourth VW. Whenever we're ready for #5, we'll drive straight over here. There's no reason to check elsewhere.

Other Employees : J.D. In finance