Weber Ford Granite City

Larry Guthrie

Dustin Randant, Sales Consultant, Weber Ford Granite City

Dustin Randant

July 22, 2018

"Great car buying experience with Larry at Weber Ford "

- Debbie

We had a great experience . Larry was great to work with friendly and I liked that he was straight forward. We were very happy with our buying experience at Weber and would recommend this dealership to family and friends . I love my new car thanks again Larry .

Larry Guthrie

July 20, 2018

"So helpful! "

- Kfrey93

I told Dustin what I was looking for and he got me Exactly what I wanted! He was friendly and attentive to my expectations. Great place to shop for a vehicle!

Dustin Randant

July 18, 2018

"Unbelievably Positive Experience!"

- HauntedSTL

I had the nearly impossible task of having to purchase an affordable, classy, 15 passenger vehicle- suitable for my tour business- in 48 hours! After visiting several other dealerships, and leaving disappointed, Weber Ford was my last hope. I can't begin to express how amazing the experience was from start to finish. Not only did Chris source the exact vehicle I needed, he went above and beyond to meet my delivery time frame- all the while making me feel completely comfortable with this big purchase! Thank you Chris and we hope to see you on a tour soon!!

Chris Phillips