Weber Ford Granite City

Chris Phillips

Ryan  Kaffer, General Sales Manager, Weber Ford Granite City

Ryan Kaffer

November 15, 2018

"Wonderful no hassle experience!!"

- KathyBarron14

Larry Guthrie was able to locate a variety of trucks with the correct specifications, and within a day he had our chosen truck delivered to the dealership ready for our review. The paperwork was a breeze, and we were out the door with our new fully fueled, detailed truck! We loved that we could support our local detailership and received an extra discount for being a United States Steel employee!!!

Larry Guthrie

November 13, 2018

"Purchase of a New Car"

- billiken2005

I always dreaded purchasing vehicles because of the haggling, long painful hours of negotiating, and talking down to me because I'm a lady. We were interested in a vehicle at another dealership; however, we couldn't agree on a price. We decided to come to Weber on a whim, saw Tim, and he was able to help us find our new ride. We test drove, negotiated, and were on the way home with our new ride in about an hour or so. The paperwork, signing, and ease of purchasing this vehicle was second to none and I cannot saw enough positive things about Tim or his attitude.

Tim Coffman
Matt Osborne

November 11, 2018

"Correction"

- Crewser59

I recently credited Mike Rowell (Finance and Warranty) twice in a recent review when my intent was to also credit David Powell (Sales) for a job well done through and through. The similarity in their names tripped me up. Lol (Sorry David)

New 2018 Ford Transit Connect, $27610