Weber Ford Granite City

Larry Guthrie

Ryan  Kaffer, General Sales Manager, Weber Ford Granite City

Ryan Kaffer

September 17, 2018

"Customer service with Tom was A+"

- Fordfamily

Tom made the experience easy, and worked really hard to get us a great deal. He is very knowledgeable in what he does. We are thankful that he took care of us with our truck purchase. We would recommend him to anyone in the market for a vehicle.

September 15, 2018

"The Great "Escape""

- Tony

Having known Tim Coffman for over twenty five years and previously purchased three vehicles from him, I flew in from Denver with the purpose of purchasing my next vehicle from him and needless to say I am not disappointed, My 2018 Ford Escape SE is everything I want in a vehicle and I am looking forward to my drive back to Denver. Tim is outstanding in his knowledge of his merchandise, helpful in everyway and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend Tim for any car or truck purchase you may be thinking about.

September 14, 2018

"Got a great truck at a great price."

- Robin

Many thanks to Tim Coffman for all his help and guidance with my purchase of my new Ford F150. He's very knowledgeable and professional. I would highly recommend him and the Weber dealership. The price is right and you can't beat the friendly people there. If you're looking to buy a Ford this is the place.

New 2018 Ford Edge, $28924