Bourne's Auto Center Daytona

Andrei Thacker, Sales Associate, Bourne's Auto Center Daytona

Andrei Thacker

Sales Associate

January 18, 2018

"Needed a car on a monthly budget!"

- erikabailey

Benjamin was fantastic! He was so helpful and eager to find me something in my budget! I never waited for information. A quick response time!

January 13, 2018

"I was almost going to walk"

- Father2aKing

So we've been looking for a used four door Jeep for a while...we were very specific with the color and options we wanted included and I didn't care of we waited another 6 months, we weren't in a rush. I left a deposit on one at Bourne's Auto Center in Daytona, FL...I own about 15 vehicles and half bought off of pictures only and had shipped...I noticed something on the Jeep that made me second guess, and with the refundable deposit I was gone...Amber, then Mike both offered some things they could do on their end that ended up saving the deal...Ben over there is great also...I will leave saying this...Never once had I bought a vehicle online that looked better in person, until this Jeep...so clean...they cleaned it but it didn't even need it...glad I went through with it...now I have to call them and thank them...and humbly apologize...looks so good...we are happy.

Other Employees : Amber, and Mike

January 10, 2018

"Car service"

- Lynlea R.

I purchased my car from Bourne's over a year ago and have taken my car to them for servicing ever since. The Service Manager Ben is very knowlageable and alway personable, I have had nothing but phinominal service every time. They are an honest and helpful company that goes above and beyond. I highly recommend the company for purchasing and servicing your car.

Bourne's Auto Center Daytona, Daytona Beach, FL, 32117