Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Brandon Dodge

Littleton, CO

1,928 Reviews
Brandon Dodge on Broadway is Denver's favorite Dodge dealer! We are Littleton's top choice for new and used Dodge and Ram cars, trucks, and SUVs and part of the Dealin' Doug group of dealers statewide! Come in today to meet our staff and browse the huge inventory of new Dodge and Ram vehicles and used cars in all makes and models. Browse our car inventory online at www.brandondodge.com or call us at (303)794-4954 to talk to one of our friendly sales staff. We look forward to meeting you and helping you find the perfect Dodge or Ram for your needs.

5600 S Broadway

Littleton, CO

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 1,928 reviews

January 07, 2022

Connor Chackman was absolutely fantastic. Great car salesman, very knowledgeable, friendly and really went the extra mile to get me into the vehicle I was searching for. I would and will definitely ref More

by Noah.kramer123
Other Employees : Zack Khalil
Jan 08, 2022 -

Brandon Dodge responded

Noah, Thank you for your very kind review. Connor and Zack strive to make sure that all of our customers leave happy, and it's great to hear about your excellent experience here at Brandon Dodge.

January 05, 2022

Purchased a used truck from Andy over the phone. I had him go over the truck with me and when I arrived flew in from Phoenix it was everything he said it was - just as described! Very smooth and quick tra More

by Justin
Jan 05, 2022 -

Brandon Dodge responded

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are so glad that we had the opportunity to work with you, and we are thrilled that you found your experience with us to be a positive one. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

December 16, 2021

Brandon Dodge was recommended to me from a trusted friend. I’m so happy they did. I have been very well taken care of through the entire sales process and when a recall required a quick fix the serv More

by smcquate22
Dec 16, 2021 -

Brandon Dodge responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are so glad that Jesse had the opportunity to work with you, and that our team could make this a top-notch experience! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to continuing to serve you in the future!

December 13, 2021

We love this dealership and how we were treated. It was like buying a car from family. They were very efficient and fair. More

by sle

Brandon Dodge responded

Thank you! It has been a pleasure serving you. Quality customer service is always our number one priority, and we're happy to hear that Jesse met your expectations. Thank you again for choosing Brandon Dodge, we look forward to having you as one of our valued customers for many more years to come!

December 13, 2021

Derek has to be the best salesman I have ever met. Very easy to work with and extremely helpful with getting you everything you need and want! More

by Austin3107

Brandon Dodge responded

Austin, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are delighted to learn about your positive experience and congratulations on your new car! If there is anything else Derek and our team can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to let us know. We are always happy to help!

December 13, 2021

Jesse was a lot of fun to work with. Great energy and helped me find what car I would enjoy drving. Love my new challenger. Thanks Jesse. More

by Tina

Brandon Dodge responded

Congratulations on your new Challenger, Tina! Here at Brandon Dodge, customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. We always do our best to make sure our customers leave with the vehicle they desire! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience here with Jesse! It was a pleasure having you at the dealership, Tina. We appreciate your great review!

December 07, 2021

Was a very nice dealership. The whole staff is super friendly and kind. They took great care of me when getting my new truck! More

by J.brendemihl
Dec 07, 2021 -

Brandon Dodge responded

It's great to hear that we were able to get you exactly what you needed. Our goal is to make sure everyone who walks through the door leaves happy. Congratulations on your new truck and thanks again for choosing Brandon Dodge!

December 06, 2021

The service we got was incredible. Derek was patient and kind while we pondered our decisions. Overall very smooth process. More

by Bri
Dec 06, 2021 -

Brandon Dodge responded

Bri, It's fantastic to hear that Derek provided you with great customer service while assisting you with your new purchase! We truly appreciate the opportunity to do business with you. Thanks for choosing Brandon Dodge!

December 06, 2021

Juan was wonderful! He was knowledgeable and ready to assist me with the purchase I was looking for!! Thank you!!!! More

by nessaadams94
Dec 06, 2021 -

Brandon Dodge responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on working with our team. We're glad to hear that Juan delivered such a great experience!

December 05, 2021

Derek Moffitt, was an outstanding salesman. He was extremely tentative and patient. I was communicated with constantly. The entire Dodge team definitely made my buying experience, a good one! More

by Mallorie.salas
Other Employees : Derek Moffitt
Dec 05, 2021 -

Brandon Dodge responded

Mallorie, Thanks for your feedback on your recent visit to Brandon Dodge. I'm glad to hear that Derek assisted you with choosing the perfect vehicle and that you had such a positive experience. We hope you will continue to enjoy your new vehicle!

1 - 10 of 1,928 results