Brandon Dodge on Broadway

Internet Manager
Zachary Ben-Attar, Sales Professional, Brandon Dodge on Broadway

Zachary Ben-Attar

Sales Professional
Matthew Pollock, Internet Manager/U.S. ARMY Combat Veteran, Brandon Dodge on Broadway

Matthew Pollock

Internet Manager/U.S. ARMY Combat Veteran
Andre Clark, Internet Manager, Brandon Dodge on Broadway

Andre Clark

Internet Manager

June 22, 2018

"Same Day Purchase"

- Bkumis

I made my inquiry on the dealership website and within 15 minutes I had a phone call from Andy asking me if I had any questions about the vehicle or if I wanted to take a look at it. I asked about their hours and he assured me that I'd have enough time to check the vehicle out. After arriving he showed me the vehicle and the the key features and was very open to me trying out everything the car has to offer. The vehicle itself is the main factor, but Andy's professionalism and willingness to work with my wife and I are what solidified our decision to purchase a vehicle from Brandon Dodge.

Andy

June 22, 2018

"Fast, Friendly, and Professional"

- Tam.schommer

I reached out to Michael about a vehicle I saw online. He had it ready for us when we arrived to look at and test drive. We feel like he listened to our must haves and the price point we were wanting to stay in and he worked with us to achieve that. Great experience!

Michael Kern

June 21, 2018

"I believe it was straight forward and honest."

- Andres0608

From finding the vehicle on the internet, to speaking with and meeting with Matthew Pollock, the buying experience was straight forward, no hard sell, relaxed, informative and friendly. The vehicle was as described both through the internet and by way of Matthew, which is a very refreshing experience.

Nick Dyer