Brandon Dodge on Broadway

Omar Murib

Sales Professional

"Awesome"

- Kat

Mike B. Was awesome to buy from. Felt no pressure at all. Love my new Ram and will refer my friends and family. Thank you.

Mike Breshears

November 23, 2017

"In and out commercial sales service "

- OEC Forensics

If you know what you want, simply call Andre at commercial sales. He can review the inventory, send you the window sticker, arrange a test drive, and have it all on time! We have bought and serviced many trucks through Brandon Ram Dodge, always satisfied. I negotiated the price and financing over the phone, and was in-and-out in less than an hour!

Andre Clark

November 23, 2017

"The most laid Back Experience Ever...with a Real guy. no BS."

- T.Jeff1776

This was my first experience with Brandon Dodge on Broadway. I learned of them through searching the net for a particular vehicle I was looking for, and they happened to have a potential "Keeper" for me. I was very apprehensive at first, not knowing anyone at the dealer, or the area. I live about 45 minutes away. I phoned the dealership to confirm that the vehicle I was interested in was still there, and I spoke with Matthew Pollock, who informed me that it in fact was still available. I said I'd like to come on in and check it out, and he said, "Great. It'll be up front and ready for you when you get here." I can't say enough about Matthew as my sales contact. He was outstanding. No slick sales gimmicks, no pressure, no attempts at manipulative ploys. Just great, accommodating service. It sounds like a cliche, but we hit it off like this guys been my buddy for years. And trust me, I'm a skeptical type of personality. I ended up purchasing the vehicle I was interested in, for a price that I was comfortable with. No hassles. Just civil, relaxed negotiations. Matthew went above and beyond when I had questions about carafax info... He was able to locate original service records from original owner, of which detail could not be matched... Unbelievable! Gave me complete peace of mind, which we all know, is close to priceless!!!

Matthew Pollock