Brandon Dodge on Broadway

Tommie Connally, Sales Professional, Brandon Dodge on Broadway

Tommie Connally

Sales Professional

February 18, 2019

"Outstanding Sevice and Deal"

- Tracy

Aaron did the best job showing me the F-150 I came to Brandon to see. He also wanted to make sure that I was aware of all vehicles even the new Dodge Rams that were supremely discounted. I still purchased the F150, but I was fully aware of all of my options. Aaron conducted himself with honor and dignity. During this purchase I was there by myself, so he drove my extra vehicle home after the purchase. In my opinion that's going above and beyond. Thank you Aaron!

Aaron Weiker

February 16, 2019

"Always an amazing visit when I come here "

- Amerie123

Every time I come here I get the best experience and always friendly. I am never disappointed when I come here. Ishmail was so helpful helped me for about 4-5 hours to pick the perfect car for me thank you ishmail really appreciate it

Ish Jackson

February 16, 2019

"Worked well with us and listened to our needs"

- Wendi123

We went in with a budget, worked well with is and listened to our needs. Worked at what would be the best solution for us in the long run, rather than what was best for now. Highly recommend Brandon Dodge and Mike Breshears.

Mike Breshears