Branine Chevrolet Buick

20 Reviews of Branine Chevrolet Buick

July 17, 2018

"Purchase two vehicles"

- Very happy,2015

Mike and Randall went out of their way to help us. We got two great cars at great prices! Thanks guys! We're so happy.

July 09, 2018

"Friendly"

- Carlady

I have purchased all of my vehicles from Don and have very pleased with the service. I drive from the Missouri/Illinois border to do business with them. Always find what I want and are very helpful if issues arise.

July 06, 2018

"Couldn't be better"

- f1q0bb

I had been searching for a good used or new vehicle for months. I finally came across Branine Chevy through some advertising they had done on the internet. Mike Powell, the salesman, was as down to earth and no pressure as I had ever come across. The entire staff I dealt with was friendly and willing to make my vehicle purchase as easy as possible. Who would have guessed that a small town dealership would blow the doors off of anything I had encountered? I would highly recommend Branine Chevy Buick to anyone interested in buying a quality vehicle.

June 28, 2018

"Great experience. "

- Sam13

Everyone at branine was very helpful! They made the car buying experience simple and enjoyable. Brian and Randall did a great job helping me pick out the perfect car!! I would recommend them to anyone who’s looking for a new car.

Brian Drake
June 22, 2018

"2018 Equinox"

- kckst8r

Don Shaw is AWESOME to work with. He is always my go-to guy when I need a new car. He always finds me exactly what I want for a reasonable price. Randall Schubert did a great job of having the paperwork ready to go quickly and got us in and out in no time. Highly recommend this dealership.

June 22, 2018

"Quick and Easy Deal"

- dcrank

Don did a great job helping us with this purchase from 75 miles away. The entire deal was super fast start to finish. Highly recommend.

June 20, 2018

"Chevy Cruze"

- CindyM11

I gave Branine Chevrolet and Randall and Brian excellent ratings because they were Very thoughtful and knowledgeable about the vehicle we were purchasing. We didn’t feel any pressure to buy, yet we knew we were getting a great price so purchased the car the day we looked at it. They answered all our Questions and we were very happy with our purchase.

Brian Drake
June 17, 2018

"Great looking truck"

- Gary1942

Great dealer to work with, they arent high pressure. The thing I like best is I think the people there are honest no matter who you deal with. Way to go Branine Chevy-Buick.

June 15, 2018

"Grateful for Branine Chevrolet"

- Leslimharmon

Yet another vehicle purchased from Branine Chevrolet for our family. Each one of the staff members is courteous and goes out of their way every time to ensure our experience is top-notch. We worked with Randall S. and he was able to locate exactly what we wanted and it was brought to the dealership right away for us to pick up. We are grateful to have had Branine Chevrolet to work with in our purchase process.

June 15, 2018

"Beautiful car"

- Gary1942

Took awhile to get this car but a great dealer to work with! No high pressure from sales people. They tell you what they will do and they get the job done.