Brau Motors

502 W. Main Street, Arlington, Minnesota 55307 Directions

1 Review of Brau Motors

July 03, 2012

"This was, by far, the easiest and most comfortable used..."

- Mom_2_3

This was, by far, the easiest and most comfortable used car transaction we have ever experienced. After searching for months for the perfect "gently used" Suburban, I found one for sale about 80 miles away. We've done the drive for hours to look at what a salesman said was "the perfect truck" only to walk up to a very flawed form of perfection. When dealing with that much money, it got to the point where we felt we could not trust any dealer's word...Until now.... I called Bruce this morning. Told him what I was interested in, told him that I am fussy and need to know all the blemishes BEFORE we make the drive over. Guess what? He went out and did a "walk around", noting each and every flaw he could find. He was honest, and forthright. He also took the time to clean up the truck so we got to see it in it's true form. We made the trip over this afternoon/evening and came home with EXACTLY the vehicle that was described to me over the phone this morning. I will recommend Bruce and his family's dealership to everyone who will listen. It was comfortable, honest and just like buying a car should be. No hassel, no pressure and no fluff. This reminded me of the good old days, before "sales quotas" and salesmen running after you as you browse through their lots. In fact, when we are ready to buy another vehicle, I will check with Brau Motors first to see if they have what we are looking for.

Bruce