Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge

New, Pre Owened

June 21, 2018

"Quick and easy"

- Loveya101891

Great service, friendly atmosphere, and overall fantastic and painless experience. Charlie is the man. I really don't know anything about cars and he was very knowledgeable and helpful sitting there showing me things on his computer and explaining to me what it all meant. I was very appreciative for all the help he was and constantly keeping in touch with me on all the progress and letting me know everything right away. Overall Charlie's the guy to go to to get a car.

Charlie Kennedy

June 15, 2018

"Belce and Brown’s Jeep Chrysler Dodge set the bar high "

- MonicaL

My husband and I were shopping around for a pre-owned Wrangler and were blown away by the customer service we received here. Belce is the warmest, kindest and most honest car dealer I have ever met. She made the whole process smooth and easy for us. We never felt pressured or manipulated in any way. If I didn’t buy a car last year, I’d be seeing her tomorrow to get me into a new one. My husband and I are going to be loyal customers here from here on out. If you want to buy a new or used car and want to have the most pleasant buying experience, Belce is who to call!

Belce Bolvadin

June 15, 2018

"No Pressure, Listens to what you want"

- sgyablonski

I was greeted by Steve W. He listened to what I was interested in and worked with me to find what I wanted, there was no pressure to look at or accept something that was close to what I wanted. It was the first time in 35 years of car buying that a salesperson has not tried to tell me what I wanted. When it came time to price there was minimal back and forth and we were able to come to a very satisfactory agreement with the help of Rob. Steve W. was professional and respected my thought and opinions. I would highly recommend Steve W. to anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle at Brown's, he is a highly knowledgeable and caring salesperson who is willing to take the time and put in the effort to find you exactly what you want.

Robert Riker
Steven Warshauer

• service dept open til midnight
Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge, Patchogue, NY, 11772