Bryant Motors

2901 South Limit Avenue, Sedalia, Missouri 65301 Directions

2 Reviews of Bryant Motors

July 03, 2004

"Let's just say, less than honest and illegal safety..."

- bubbaboy

Let's just say, less than honest and illegal safety inspection passing of vehicles that they never inspect. The Highway patrol would have a hayday with this bunch of scammers.

They sell shoddy vehicles in an attack mode and won't let up for anything in the world until you sign on the dotted line. AVOID THIS SELLER AT ALL COSTS UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE RIPPED OFF!!!

Make sure you take their vehicles to another mechanic to inspect as they clean them REALLY good to hide all leaks. Also make sure you have the vehicle in your sight before you finalize any deal.

Let's just say that they left a very sour taste in our mouth with our dealing with them and we can't deal with the dishonesty from this dealership.

Chris, Russ
June 07, 2004

"When I went in to trade off my Mustang to get a GT..."

- DrBob

When I went in to trade off my Mustang to get a GT Mustang, the dealer made me a great offer. In fact, I went home and set up financing and insurance then called the dealer to let them know that I would take the car. They let me know that they had made a mistake on the price difference and the offer they had made me was a mistake on their part. To make a long story short, the dealer agreed to the selling price he had quoted. This is a great place to get a vehicle. I really believe they care about the customer and what is right. By the way, when you go in, tell Robert I (DrBob)sent you. He is a great guy.

Robert