Buerkle Acura

Andy Phan

February 13, 2018

"Great experience "

- Tkrimmer

Rick Thomas did a great job helping my wife and I with buying our new 2017 Dodge Durango. The whole experience was easy and we felt at home ... no pressure. Thank you

Rick Thomas
Dan Phillips

February 11, 2018

"Excellent Car Buying Expererence"

- Halvorson1625

I’m not big on writing reviews, I normally just provide feedback to an Owner or Manager of the business, but my buying experience was so positive that I am compelled to do so. I started my car buying experience with Buerkle Acura on-line. My first contact was with David Marchinke; we exchanged a few emails because I wanted to make sure it was worth my time to drive thirty miles out of my way. In corresponding with David, I knew that he was not going to be working on the morning I was planning to visit. David arranged for me to meet with Sandy Nobbe. I would describe Sandy as very knowledgeable and high energy. Sandy is high energy but not high pressure. I did end up purchasing a 2018 Acura MDX with the Technology Package. About halfway through the purchasing process I had the opportunity to meet David Marschinke in person. David is a younger man that is extremely technology savvy and knowledgeable about the entire Acura line. I never felt rushed or pressured during the entire process of purchasing my new MDX from Buerkle Acura. David spend about an hour and a half with me going through numerous features on the MDX. The bottom line is I would purchase a vehicle from either individual again, but I was amazed at how well David and Sandra worked together and complimented each other as a team.

David Marschinke
Sandy Nobbe

February 08, 2018

"Thank you Dennis"

- Sports23!

I had a great experience with Buerkle Acura. My salesperson, Dennis, was very knowledgeable and professional, and made my car buying experience as easy and seamless as possible. There was no pressure compared to what I felt from other dealerships. My wife's lease on her vehicle is up later this year, and we certainly will be going back to Buerkle for our next purchase.

Dennis Andrews