Buerkle Acura

Acura Sales
Rick Thomas, Pre-Owned Sales, Buerkle Acura

Rick Thomas

November 16, 2017

"Great Experience- Thank you Andy!"

- AshleyH.

Made my first vehicle purchase ever at Buerkle Acura and had a great experience. Andy was very helpful and made the overall experience enjoyable. Thanks for all of your help! I am enjoying my new RDX!

November 13, 2017

"Easy & Enjoyable Experience, thank you Andy! "

- mimarquardt

Buerkle Acura made purchasing a car an enjoyable experience compared to other dealers and past experiences I've had. Its an easy going, low pressure environment that really enables you to evaluate the car that is best for your without feeling pressured or rushed to make a decision. Andy Phan was extremely patient with me as he reviewed the car and I asked millions of questions and debated back and forth between options and cars. Once I decided on the car to purchase the team did a great job of wrapping up all the necessary paperwork and detailing/filling the car with gas to ensure I was on my way. Definitely the fastest I've wrapped up a car purchase in the past. Andy and the team went above and beyond to help me and I would definitely come back to this dealership and Andy to purchase a car in the future!

November 09, 2017

"A wonderful experience "

- Catb

I had a terrific experience at Buerkle Acura purchasing a new MDX. I live in Southrn MN and had reached out via the internet to area Acura and Lexus dealerships in the Twin Cities regarding new vehicles I was interested in. David Marschinke was quick to reply with a very competitive offer. He was helpful in answering all my questions. When I drove up to visit the dealership and test drive the MDX on Saturday David had exactly the car I wanted, at the price he had quoted. He was able to detail it and get me on my way in my new car quickly. Thanks much David for the great car buying experience!

David Marschinke