Buerkle Acura

7925 Brooklyn Boulevard, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55445 Directions

593 Reviews of Buerkle Acura

September 25, 2018

"Great People, Great Cars, Great Experience"

- Timleo

I highly recommend the people at Buerkle Acura. They are friendly, knowledgeable, and have always treated me right. I have really enjoyed Acura cars, and their lease programs are far friendlier than other companies that I've dealt with. I am on my 4th lease with Buerkle Acura, and plan to continue to give them my business because the experience has been stellar. Thanks Tyler and AJ!

Tyler Koens
September 18, 2018

"BEST ACURA DEALERSHIP IN THE TWIN CITIES"

- acura lover

We traded in my wife's 2012 TL with 8600 mi. on it. we got a little more money on the trade in then we would selling it and no hassle dealing with people looking at it. Our salesman kaan was very helpful with the purchase of our RDX. The service department is also the best. Buy your next Acura from this guy's you won't be disappointed.

Kaan Akman
Sandy Nobbe
September 12, 2018

"Great experience and got myself a car!"

- PX

My husband and I have been looking at cars for myself for a while. We came in on a Saturday and walked / looked around at a couple cars that I was interested in. Honestly, I did not think I would leave that day with a new car. Mr. Andy Phan approached us and asked if we have been helped. He was friendly and gave us chance to test drive two of the cars we were looking at with no pressure. After we came back from our second drive, I knew I found my car. However, the price for that exact car posted online was different / less than from what Acura had listed on their lot; Acura had no problem matching the online price, so a big plus! Afterward, Andy also went through the many features on the car and showed us how to use them. Thanks for the great service and experience!

Andy Phan
September 11, 2018

"Excellent"

- cargal

The whole experience was excellent from the time we put our down payment down til we picked up our new car. We have never been disappointed with the sales staff or the service staff....and we have a lot of experience with this dealership since this is our 7th Acura!

September 07, 2018

"Fixed our wheel bearing problem in record time!"

- coreydiana

We were traveling across country and started hearing an unfamiliar sound coming from our front end. We called on a Monday morning at 9am to Berkley Acura and they scheduled us for an appointment at 11am. When we showed up, we literally were out on the road for a test drive with the service manager within 5 minutes and he heard the problem also. They told us it would take about an hour to diagnose properly - it took exactly one hour. Then they told us the fix and that it would take about an hour to fix. We went across the street, ate lunch, came back on the hour and the car was fixed, washed, vacuumed, and oh yeah, no charge as it was under warranty. The staff was courteous, professional, prompt, and most important, did exactly what they said they would do. I would highly recommend this service to anyone needing to have work done on their Acura in the Minneapolis area.

Terry Rehm
Chue Vang
September 06, 2018

"Best Buying Experience! "

- Calverson

Going to a car dealership is my worst nightmare. I walked in last weekend prejudging the typical dreadful day at the dealership. David and Giovanni were so down to earth and knowledgeable. The process was so fast and couldn’t have gone smoother.We were not expecting to make a decision that day but felt so confident wedrove the new MDX home that night.

David Marschinke
September 06, 2018

"Exceptional Services across everyone I met!"

- Jim J

Talk about feeling welcome...... Andy Phan took the sale lead even though he spends most of his time on the "Pre-owned Sales Team," and was honest and fair with me throughout the entire process. It is extremely nice to know the workings of the dealership to fully understand what to expect at each step, and Andy provided that guidance from beginning to the end. The vehicle (2019 Acura MDX Advance) is just plain fun to drive and looks great. It is also fun to see the "Buerkle Acura plates on the vehicle because I've had at least 6 people stop to tell me their Buerkle story on their successful vehicle acquisition and service from Buerkle. Thanks for a good experience? Lastly, the paperwork was well prepared and took but 15 minutes to complete.

Andy Phan
Other Employees : Slaes Document person and Receptionist were also exceptional
September 03, 2018

"Great experience with this dealership!"

- DPorter

I worked with Giovanni on the purchase of my new RDX. He wasn't pushy, which I truly appreciate from a salesperson. They were attentive to my needs and had everything in order when I went in to get my RDX. He did a great job of explaining all of the bells and whistles to me. Everyone I met there was so friendly and helpful.

August 23, 2018

"Returned again"

- anishkumar

I was very impressed the last time I bought my Acura TL and the service and so I returned again for my MDX and as before I was again impressed. Rick Thomas and Dennis were both very amazing

Dennis Andrews
Rick Thomas
Logan Keyes
Denny Pechtel
August 17, 2018

"It was satifactory"

- LexuRX350

I have given the rating because Rick provided me with the information I needed to make the decision of buying the 08 Lexus RX350, and I am lovin my car. Also, not forgetting the business manager, Ms. Alicia Jenkins was sincere. She said to me "I will not miss lead you...". and that meant a lot to me.

Rick Thomas