Bull Valley Ford Inc

Jose Cazares

September 11, 2018

"Great deal"

- Doghouses

Mike Chodorowski presented many options until I found the vehicle of my liking. Extremely thorough and professional approach. I recommend Mike and his service to anyone without complete knowledge and vehicle choice undecided.

Mike Chodorowski
Jose Cazares

September 10, 2018

"Bull Valley Ford, What a Great Team!"

- MikenMel

From the moment we arrived we felt well taken care, Will and Michael found us our F350 at a fair price without any pressure. James in Finance went out of his way to get us the best rate available. Either these guys really love what they do, or they are fantastic actors. I would highly recommend the Bull Valley Team to anyone I know in the market for a vehicle. Kudos!!!!

Mike Chodorowski

August 27, 2018

"Extremely pleased with my experience!"

- Kristina B.

I just bought my first car, and Will did a wonderful job! He was very professional, patient, and took his time with me. He answered all the questions I had and didn’t take advantage of the fact that I was a new buyer. If you’re looking for a new car Will Foster is the guy to go to!

Used 2012 Chevrolet Sonic, $5990