Bull Valley Ford Inc

Jose Cazares

Ed OBrien, Sales Manager, Bull Valley Ford Inc

Ed OBrien

January 07, 2018

"Service to come back for."

- John

We've purchased 3 Fords from Bull Valley Ford in the last 3 years and have had a great experience each time. Different sales associates each time but no complaints about any of them. Often go in for technical questions and always get answers and a great attitude!

Pellumb Halili

December 19, 2017

"Purchase of Truck"

- Zori1126

From the first time we walked into this dealer we felt a warm welcome and felt we would be taken care of. Alex made this process so easy for us and did everything he could to ensure we obtained what we wanted.

December 16, 2017

"Sale person actually cares about their customers needs"

- Dpbahena

I have been visiting this dealer for 4 months in order to get the car I wanted. Alex, the sales agent, personally kept me updated in regards to the Shelby 350 I wanted. He always was patient attending my needs. I finally got what I wanted thanks to the prompt notice I got from Alex. However, not only my sales agent was helping me but the manager of the dealer itself. I am really satisfied by their customer service and in no moment ever felt pressure in buying a car from them . They were only worried infinding the car I wanted no matter it took months!!!

Zonje Halili