Bussinger Automotive

F & I Manager

Cathy Foltz, Sales  , Bussinger Automotive

Cathy Foltz

September 30, 2017

"Excellent and Honest service"

- APathak

I have been meaning to write this review for quite sometime now. I purchased a Mercedes Benz from Bussinger and had the good fortune in dealing with Keith. I have never felt more comfortable in a car dealership. He was very helpful, straightforward and took care of all items as promised on time. Will definitely recommend buying from Bussinger.

Frank Agabiti

September 16, 2017

"Purchasing a vehicle with friendly service."

- joe 123

I visisted the dealership on August 19th, and from the time I got there till the time I left, i felt I was at home. Very knowledgeable and friendly people who go out of their way to help you. Dave Crawford was very professional and courteous, and helped me get a vehicle I could afford with great financing. Keith went out of his way as well to make sure I got an extended warranty and gap insurance, Dave and Keith were both helpful and made me feel like family. I Recommend dream cars as your next dealership and ask for Dave and Keith. THEY will gladly help you.

July 12, 2017

"doing the deal"

- medic634

My wife and I came in on a Saturday and was able to really sit-down and got the opportunity to really listen and see that this guy goes above and beyond his duty to get u what u want and what u can afford. Looking forward to coming back soon and getting one of those which we looked at a even test drove Heather & Nate butler

Other Employees : John Morris