Cadillac of Portland

9141 SW Canyon Rd, Portland, Oregon 97225 Directions

24 Reviews of Cadillac of Portland

December 29, 2018

"Pleasant buying experience "

- Vitaliy S.

I came in to buy an Escalade. Patrick helped me out with all my questions, he was not pushy at all. Great guy to work with. In finance Salah also a pleasant guy to work with, he took care of everything. I would definitely recommend this delearship.

Patrick Blanchat
December 06, 2018

"Best experience ever"

- rickysmh1982

I had the pleasure of working with Christi at Cadillac of Portland. I went in by myself to test drive the 2019 Escalade. Christi stayed late to administer the test drive and was more than patient while answering all of my basic/numerous questions. I went back a few days later with my pregnant wife and two boys so my wife could test drive it with everyone in the car. In addition, I made sure that we were working with Christi. I purposefully kept quiet during the second visit so my wife could ask any and all questions she had for Christi without any interference from me. Once again, Christi was beyond professional, extremely patient, all while still taking the time to engage my two young children about anything and everything (I.e. not just the car). After confirming that the Escalade was our top pick, I started price shopping. Christi was unbelievably prompt in returning my calls, texts and emails with all the pedigree information. The car buying process was NOT completely smooth, however. We wanted an Escalade ESV with 60/40 split bench seats for second row (apparently these are fairly hard to find in platinum ESV’s). I had multiple sources looking for the vehicle we wanted, the only one who had success in finding it was Christi. I recently returned from the dealership where I signed all the paperwork, confirmed scheduling to pick up the car, and to finalize everything with the sales manager, the financial admin person, and the GM (and of course Christi as well). It was an absolute pleasure working with everyone at Cadillac of Portland. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone who’s even remotely interested in shopping for a new and/or used vehicle. I work with a lot of sales people in various industries on a day to day basis, however, the experience I had at Cadillac of Portland was easily one of my all time favorites.

Other Employees : Christi C
September 14, 2018

"Thomas Davy deserves kudos."

- retired & loving it

We found our Cadillac SRX on Car Gurus used cars. It was for sale at Cadillac of Portland, so I called to see if the vehicle was available for a test drive. I spoke to a gentleman named Thomas Davy and decided to make the drive to Beaverton. I couldn't be happier that we decided to buy the car after test driving it. Thomas and his sales manager Ed, made our car buying enjoyable.

Other Employees : Thomas Davy
Sep 26, 2018 -

Cadillac of Portland responded

Hello, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

August 08, 2018

"Service visit"

- Blue Frost SRX

I was promptly met for service appointment and car was serviced and returned when promised. The only improvement would be in the coffee area--there is no heat sleeves to put around extremely hot coffee cups. Since I nearly burned my hand on a prior year visit, I asked someone if they had any heat shields to place around paper cup and they could not find any either--so I used a second cup over the bottom of the cup with coffee. That worked! I remember last year nearly dropping the cup with the scalding coffee in the cup. Some employee nearby said I should have used one of the heat sleeves--none were by the coffee machine and I did not feel it was my place to go digging around the cupboards there! However they did find them in some drawer. This current time I was prepared and asked the employee where the heat sleeves were and they looked and could not find any either--very dangerous with the extremely hot coffee!! However this time I improvised and prevented another possible burn! Other than that suggestion for a customer safety concern in the waiting area. I was very pleased with the service I received! Kenny Bower--Service Consultant-- was very professional and went over Service Report with me. I will bring my car back for future service. Thank you!

Kenny Bower J. Jarvis
Aug 09, 2018 -

Cadillac of Portland responded

Wow, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

July 28, 2018

"Ed made all the difference in making this sale. "

- Dennis2018

This is the seventh Cadillac vehicle that Ed has assisted me with. Ed & Ken will be involved with my eighth Cadillacif it is to be.

Kenneth Aiken
Jul 30, 2018 -

Cadillac of Portland responded

Hi, thank you for the positive review! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

Jul 30, 2018 -

Cadillac of Portland responded

Hi, thank you for the high star rating! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

July 15, 2018

"Great dealership "

- Teupelhunden

Like the fact it is one stop shopping, what I mean by that is, the sales person was with me from beginning to end and didn’t pass me off to another entity to help raise the price for so many things I didn’t want. Felt like everybody was extremely honest and cared about the purchase I was making. It was a refreshing change pace, I would highly recommend

Jul 16, 2018 -

Cadillac of Portland responded

We are so happy to hear about your positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can do for you!

July 02, 2018

"Skeptic turned believer"

- mufasa1

I was very skeptical in buying from a car lot, however the service and attention to detail was beyond my expectation. The staff was very professional and have followed up frequently after the purchase to make sure every detail was taken care of.

Kenneth Aiken
Other Employees : Jacob
Jul 03, 2018 -

Cadillac of Portland responded

Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Thank you again for leaving us this response!

June 24, 2018

"THANKS"

- CTSV

Always have had excellent service with sales. That is why I keep coming back to this dealership. Extremely fair and offered everything that I had asked for.

Jun 25, 2018 -

Cadillac of Portland responded

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience! Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care!

May 02, 2018

"Great experience"

- Jen

We had a great experience with this dealership. They even came to us to drop off the car. Would definitely buy from them again and would refer to everybody.

Jun 06, 2018 -

Cadillac of Portland responded

Hi there, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

May 01, 2018

"Escalade Service over haul"

- JP

Professional, knowledgeable and communicative. Dalton kept us informed of progress, concerns, needed repairs, and sure that we were always updated. After spending $5K in repairs on a 2007 Escalade, I left with a TPMS light on. I had to go to discount tire for a $59.00 sensor. I think it should of been included after spending so much money and being without a car for over a week.

Dalton Reynolds
Jun 06, 2018 -

Cadillac of Portland responded

Hello, we really appreciate your feedback! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!